Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where can you realistically see Brighton finishing up?

Where can you realistically see Brighton finishing up?

• Total voters

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Weve had a great season but I think we're not the finished article. Razak and Assulin have not made the impact I hoped and we have a tough run in. 7th or 8th will be a fantastic achievement.

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
Was hoping for around 12th at the start of the season, but I'm sure we will improve on that and just may sneak into the playoffs. Whatever happens it's been a great season.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Cant wait for next season now. Hope we make the Play-offs but will not really be distraught if not. I think we will be contenders next season - but we MUST beat the Nigels. We simply must beat them - and ideally a 4-0 thumping at the Amex and a 3-0 slaughter at their dump.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Think we'll just miss out and finish 7th. Our away form is not great and we have a very hard set of fixtures coming up. All I wanted before the season was to stay up, so it's been a very successful season.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
6th or 7th for me, I voted for 7th. Missing out on the playoffs could be a blessing in disguise, we're not ready for the prem.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Nah, no way it's bigger than Hereford!

:lolol:

Have to agree although these games are huge to the progression of the Albion they are not in the same context as Hereford we were potentially staring at the extinction of our club on that day not possible promotion it can not me measured as the same.
For what it's worth I am still undecided between 6th and 7th think the Easter matches will see if Cardiff stay in contention or drop away but it will go to the wire and either way it's been a brilliant season.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
7th sadly but excellent season. With Vicente still here hopefully and now fit for a whole campaign plus some new introductions and some released to make way then expect to make it next year. Everything in place. Would be very happy if proved wrong this season of course.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I've thought for a long time that BHA would finish in 7th and probably miss out on 6th place on goal difference.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
6th, 7th or 8th. We have a tough run-in having to play the top 3 championship teams as well as tough away days at Barnsley and Burnley. Think that Watford at home is the only more or less certain win out of the remaining games so can see us slipping unfortunately. It has been one hell of a season though and to be playoff contenders in our first season back in the Championship is amazing.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The correct answer is.....

Above Palarse

:clap:

You know what I do not care we have done so much better than I thought we would and it looks like I am gonna be £100 richer as I bet a work mate we would finish above Palarse !!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Think that Watford at home is the only more or less certain win out of the remaining games.............

Have you see Watford's recent form? Wouldn't mind a small punt on them being the dark horses that sneak into the play-offs on the last day!

Did the BBC predictor thingy a couple of weeks ago, and we came out sixth. Don't think that'll be far wrong - would be nice to get in the play-offs, but it'd be by the skin of our teeth - and we would not have a chance of winning them; there's some very good teams in that mix.

Can't wait for next season!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm quite surprised to see more than half reckon we won't make play-offs - I thought it would be less than that. I felt peoples expectations had grown through the season.
If we miss out by a point, the Nigels will be all over this board telling us how "you arrogantly thought you'd get into the play-offs". This dose of reality proves otherwise.

tooting2

Mar 26, 2011
lancing
thought about 8th all season even when we had a bad run never thought we be in with a shout of play-offs with 6 games to go and in our own hands to make it great season what ever happens loveing the championship

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here