Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where can I get the best sausages in Brighton/Hove?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can you not get the Toulouse Sausages at your local Morrisons ? they are delightful.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Thanks. That came up in my Google search, anybody had any personal dealings with them?

Yes. Best sausages ever. The Merguez a particular favourite, but basically any that take your fancy are likely to be 10 times better than anything you'll find in a supermarket.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks. That came up in my Google search, anybody had any personal dealings with them?

Yep, use them loads. Sausages are excellent and they have the widest variety you'll find. They also have the best cheese counter in town (imo).

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I brought some there for my dad once, he said they were very nice.

Yep, use them loads. Sausages are excellent and they have the widest variety you'll find. They also have the best cheese counter in town (imo).

Yes. Best sausages ever. The Merguez a particular favourite, but basically any that take your fancy are likely to be 10 times better than anything you'll find in a supermarket.

Superb testimonials! I will pop over there later. Cheers guys. :)

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Oh, and the sausage rolls are fantastic too. Half-wish they did the curried pork with mango chutney one every day, but if they did my arteries wouldn't last a month.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Dukes Mound comes highly recommended..

Bad service, been there before and got the hump. But thanks for your input :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Many times (does it show?)

Excellent sausage boutique - thoroughly recommend the venison sausages.

Thanks Al! Quite appropriate it's Valentines Day, could be the start of a loving relationship with the BSC! :love:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Oh, and the sausage rolls are fantastic too. Half-wish they did the curried pork with mango chutney one every day, but if they did my arteries wouldn't last a month.

THIS.

Though the Pork & Stilton sausage roll they did yesterday was disappointing - not enough stilton! Pork, mango chutney & chilli is THE BOMB. Their pork pies are also excellent.

I am now feeling VERY hungry

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Bramptons butchers along St George's Road, Kemptown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here