Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where can I get the best sausages in Brighton/Hove?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Bloke operating out of the back of Brighton racecourse does a nice line in sausages (don't know what's in them, mind...)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
R C Secker butchers on Richardson Road in Hove always have a good range of good quality sausages. Friendly place to visit as well.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Thanks. That came up in my Google search, anybody had any personal dealings with them?

Yes, I know the owner. Where he can all meat is locally sourced, I believe that some may come from Holland but he has been to the farm checked it out etc. and all good.

The sausages, especially the pear and stilton :D:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My mate frequents "The Amsterdam" and swears on the sausage in there !!!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Another vote for the Sausage place in Glos Rd.

Or try the Shoreham Farmer's Market every 2nd Saturday in the month. There's some belting sausage stalls there too.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
OK, back from The Sausage Company!

Great selection in there and a decent guy behind the counter as well. Pleasant shopping experience.

Thanks for the recommendation. :)

Now to eat..mmmmm

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Blackburn. That's where, best sausages in the world in Blackburn. The home of the sausage, they were invented there. I love Blackburn.

Blackburn ....ooooooooh

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
HORSEguards Parade in London. The cafe

I understand the calvery unit are no longer running at a loss. The Commander declined to comment on this turnabout from last year.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Further afield:
Years ago when I worked in Crawley all my local workmates recommended Yetmans in Hazelwick Road. Can any local Crawley members confim if they still exist and have standards slipped? My own memory was that they were superb.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Further afield:
Years ago when I worked in Crawley all my local workmates recommended Yetmans in Hazelwick Road. Can any local Crawley members confim if they still exist and have standards slipped? My own memory was that they were superb.

maskells in broadwater worthing

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Further afield:

I will look into this ta

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here