Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are YOU on the fat scale?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
BMI of 28 and Argentinian. Where are my ruddy Malvinas?

BMI is bollocks for anyone remotely athletic and/or muscular. Had my body fat measured a little while back and it was 18%, which is the low end of normal/high end of athletic, but BMI puts me on the cusp of being obese.

*Beefcake*

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
BMI of 26, and apparently most like someone from Ukraine? One the up side, lower than 71% of males my age in the UK.

Still could do with losing a bit though :lol:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
These things never account for muscle weight. I work out at least three times a week and have a lot of muscle mass, which is heavier than fat. This thing has me obese when I can outdo most people I know my age in any physical challenge.

Meh

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quite pleased with my result but going for a curry tonight which might push me over the edge BMI wise

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
BMI of 28 and Argentinian. Where are my ruddy Malvinas?

BMI is bollocks for anyone remotely athletic and/or muscular. Had my body fat measured a little while back and it was 18%, which is the low end of normal/high end of athletic, but BMI puts me on the cusp of being obese.

*Beefcake*

Agreed. My BMI is 25, but I do not have any muscle whatsoever. I'm all flab. So even though my weight itself is not an issue, I'm not in good condition.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm apparently most like someone from Eritrea, which is rather worrying.

I have a lower average BMI than 95% of the males aged 15-29 in this country, and a lower BMI than 76% of males aged 15-29 in the world.

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
If I didn't use spell check, Nobody wud kno wit le farc i wes oon abut

Have to admit, i didn't. I don't know how to use spell check remember.:facepalm: it doesn't make me a bad person,just shows who i am. I feel if you use spell check you are not showing the real you.it's a lie. :sick:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
23bmi

National
Below average
You have a lower BMI than 74% of males aged 15-29 in your country

Global
Above average
You have a higher BMI than 55% of males aged 15-29 in the world

wow am 5'9 and 11 stone of muscle (ahem!)

Did you know?
If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 11,843,498 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population

You're most like someone from Turkey*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here