Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you going for you Summer holidays ?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Now that we've thrown the Posse out into the snow to fend for themselves we don't have to go on holiday in the summer and we certainly don't take holidays when the schools do!

Also, we don't like planning things months in advance either. So in January we decided to go to Venice - and went. We might go away for a short break between now and September when we'll definitely go somewhere in Europe. But then again, we might not.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
going turkey (marmaris) for 2 weeks in june
september doing a long weekend / week in New York
hopefully sort out soon 2 weeks in the carribean/mexico in december

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
This is a choker. We've just sailed from San Francisco & I've been told I'm transferring to another ship; which I join in Honolulu on Friday. 6 days there, then sail back to Miami. Then we're sat in Miami till mid July & then it's the Bahamas before flying home on my holidays to.................................................

..............................Shoreham Beach!

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Croatia - Sail round the coast for a week
Sweden - Friends 30th Birthday for 3 days
Ibizia - Friends 35th Birthday for a week - nice big luxury villa and i'm not paying which is always better.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
We've just been to Pollenca in Mallorca...really beautiful town.

We'll probably take to horses racing in Jersey in June.

Was that the old town of Pollenca or Puerto Pollenca. Love the old town and especially the Hotel Juma brekkie mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm: drool::drool::drool:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Off to Borneo at the end of May for a couple of weeks with 3 nights in Singapore on the way home then a few days after that I'm off to Salzburg for a couple of days to take in a Euro 2008 match :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here