Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you going for you Summer holidays ?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I might be working in Tenerife, might be going to Barcelona with the family or might just be staying here in desperate search of a job. Don't really know yet!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I am to go to Galicia in August. My girlfriend is from there and instead of me just going to Madrid AGAIN to see her, our anniversary has us go to her hometown of Ourense for a week. I went there before to see another couple wed, and at present her mother is visiting London to have a look around once more and meet me officially. We did that yesterday and i was somewhat uncomfortable. Mostly because of the physical openness of the Spanish, or this one at least. She claimed i had a soothing radio voice, that i seem thinner than she recalls and that my eyes are a devilishly calm blue-grey. I quivered at each comment before patting her on the head in reply to her kisses hola and ciao. The eye thing was creepy as it had her staring at them for a moment to inspect, ogling the unchartered flippancy of my fluctuating, imaginary soul. I'll see her again at the weekend and stay with her in north-west Spain i suppose. Nice lady, and the week should be pleasant.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I can't match Meade's Ball's transcendent lyricism, but I too will be holidaying in Galicia as my other half is also from there, not too far from Ourense in fact, and we're building a place out there which should be ready for our first stay next month. Hurrah!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
i am going to egypt for a good few weeks to see the family. wife and kids are off to northern sardinia and will join me for the last ten days. going to do the leeds preseason in ireland with the whole family. hoping to get to iceland in early sept but nothing booked yet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cleethorpes ---- only a 40 minute bus journey away.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Seaford. You can't beat it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here