Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you wipe your arse

When you wipe your arse , which direction do you wipe ?

• Front to back

Votes: 42 62.7%
  • Back to Front

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • I need a shit

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
cant wait to see the sports argus in the section where they print posts from NSC,
Its going to be filled with information on how we've all shat ourselves and where our Mrs lay their logs :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
A mate of mine APPALED us with his tales of wiping towards the ball sac. Why would you do that? Always AWAY from the balls.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
A mate of mine APPALED us with his tales of wiping towards the ball sac. Why would you do that? Always AWAY from the balls.

:)

Exactly. A crack can be worked upwards and the lower back reddened and bronzed like a rudolph, if a wiping mistake is all that can be promised.
If i had a shitty bag, i'd lose at least 7% of my charm. A cacked back, just 4%.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
If you just wipe Up you'll leave a small deposit of faeces tucked in the crack below your coccyx.

You need to come at it from both angles people.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Has anybody ever had to use they're opposite hand to wipe due to a broken arm etc.? I had to once & it's amazing how a simple task suddenly becomes unco-ordinated.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
British Bulldog said:
Has anybody ever had to use they're opposite hand to wipe due to a broken arm etc.? I had to once & it's amazing how a simple task suddenly becomes unco-ordinated.

yes , i forgot to say i had a busted arm on the above when i shit myself. It's absolute f***ing torture

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hungry Joe said:
Front to back with a finish of back to edge of rim if it's a messy one to avoid the above. Always check the paper after wiping too to ensure a good finish.
Clearly a man who knows his own anus. :clap:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here