Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you wipe your arse

When you wipe your arse , which direction do you wipe ?

• Front to back

Votes: 42 62.7%
  • Back to Front

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • I need a shit

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I once got the chance to use a bidet - weird, wrong and completely messy!! Never again... Cold water then scalding hot and jumping around the bathroom looking for towels to mop up mess - and dear god what an unpleasant experience!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I thought this thread might TOUCH on the controversial matter of whether to wipe standing up or sitting down - both have their merits.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
I thought this thread might TOUCH on the controversial matter of whether to wipe standing up or sitting down - both have their merits.

But even if you stand up you have to bend slightly to reach all bits, so you may as well sit?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tedebear said:
But even if you stand up you have to bend slightly to reach all bits, so you may as well sit?
"All bits"?

Look - I wish to make one thing absolutely clear to you and your no-doubt lovely chess-playing sisters: I'm NOT a woman. ;)

Otherwise I'd have called myself WOMAN of Harveys all those years ago.

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
"All bits"?

Look - I wish to make one thing absolutely clear to you and your no-doubt lovely chess-playing sisters: I'm NOT a woman. ;)

I should have clarified - that as a woman - we simply can't "shake the lettuce" and walk away - a certain amount of wiping is required for the successful completion of our toiletaries!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Man of Harveys said:

First one sitting down, the rest standing up in a postion that mirrors the one you take if you have lower back pain.

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Back to front, but if im in the southern hemisphere front to back.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
I never bother wiping. I let my boxer shorts do the job when I pull them up. Then, hey presto, pop them in the wash at the end of the month. Peasy.

Saves a few trees, doesn't it?

:lolol: :D

I just go and sit on the grass then pull myself along with my arms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here