Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you joined NSC?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Around 1999 -2000.
The first time I posted was a Friday night before an away match against York City, springtime 2000. I recall DAVE THE EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crashing the board virtually every night by typing his user name in block capitals and then filling up the rest of the board with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

until somebody came along and fixed it.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Only joined Jan last year even though I have been a lifelong fan! I wasn't aware of NSC before then... Joined up as soon as I found the site!

And what a great site it is.... At times!!

We were top of league 1 at the time!

Does that make me a glory supporter?

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
1996. NSC was hosted on homepages.enterprise.net/gjc, and run out of the Isle of Man by Gary Crittenden. Very old school!

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
95?, 96?
Just as the troubles were rearing their heads. I remember being on here for Fans united, so certainly contributed before then.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
the championship winning season of 2000/2001. Saw the first home game and then left the UK for Japan. Saw the first home game of last year's championship winning season too. Should make an effort to do it every year.

Albion Rob

I first logged on when Gary C was in charge and the board looked pretty different. We were in Division 3 (now league 2) and had just lost 3-0 at Southend, effectively ending our faint bid for the playoffs. One thread I recall from that time was BRIGHTONWANKERSYOURALLSCUM which I think referred to some trouble after the game at Roots Hall.

Must have been around March 1999.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Micky Adams was in charge, we were struggling and I was looking to see if other people were as disappointed by the season as I was.

They were.

Micky was gone a week or so after I joined.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Must've been about 2000/2001 for me. I'd been on 606 talking about Cheaterfield with Richard Littlejohn (there's one for the kids...), and went on NSC to see what, if any, reaction there was!

Weren't there a couple of other NSC 'upgrades' before the big one in July 2003?

I remember Bozza(?) saying something like "This will definitely be the last one"!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here