Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you joined NSC?

God knows? when I first posted it was just list of headings and any reply started with the predfix 're', With every post you could use a diffrent poster name which meant some were replying to their own posts or pretending to be away fans to wind things up, there was an interesting bullshitter called Whitehawk1, after almost every match he used to try and tell us how he'd had anything between £200-£1000 on the winning correct score at his local bookies and Dave the Eagle was resident arsehole

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Dec 2009, shortly after Gus arrived we were in the relegation zone and not looking healthy. But Gus has done wonders since then.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I remember organising the snow ball attack on David Bellotti's house on the original version of NSC, back in the dark old days. I think I went under a different name back then though, as that was pre my Scars and Stripes moniker of Statto.

That must have been 1997 ... was NSC in existence that far back, or am I going mad?

So to answer the question Division 4, near the bottom.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
top of league 1 just call me Jaycee L

On a serious note, i did join around 6 years ago but got banned after 5 minutes. That put me off a bit. Now i am a NSC junky. 2,157 posts since July tell's me i have issues

Last edited:

God knows? when I first posted it was just list of headings and any reply started with the predfix 're', With every post you could use a diffrent poster name which meant some were replying to their own posts or pretending to be away fans to wind things up, there was an interesting bullshitter called Whitehawk1, after almost every match he used to try and tell us how he'd had anything between £200-£1000 on the winning correct score at his local bookies and Dave the Eagle was resident arsehole
And don't FORGET Kurt ANgle. Whatever happened TO him?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
1997 when I joined I believe - somewhere languising in the shite were the Albion and Alistair Mr Talk Loudly and Kosh ruled the roost (allegedly).

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

I'm from those days as well. I remember bumping into Wozza outside a London game and he was telling me to sign up - early 97? NSC was a really strange beast then - very hard to follow threads.

Whatever happened to FG?

And to answer the original question, bottom of the 4th tier (whatever it was called then)

When the upgraded NSC was launched in July 2003, all existing users had to re-register.

I though that I had joined earlier! How do you find out the original date?

Sent from New York Maximum Security Penitentiary

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can't remember to be honest. It was before the reincarnated 2003 version.

Think it may have been the season we won the fourth division under Mickey Adams.

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
5th in League 1 after a 2-2 draw against Brentford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here