Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will BHA secure their next home win?

Poyet has now been in charge for more than 3 months now & failed to secure one measly home win yet.

Performances may have improved from shocking to poor/mediocre however it is plainly not acceptable to have only secured two home league wins all season.

So I ask:

When do NSC punters think that we will win at Withdean next?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We ought to play a friendly against a non-league side, so we can score a few goals and get some confidence. Withdean is a cursed place

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
We will win, when we score goals and the opposition dont.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
When will we win at home next?

does it matter, as long as we stay up!

If we keep doing well away, then fine, and maybe our home form will eventually pick up.

But our time at the withdean is fast drawing to a close (14 months to go :D) and the curse of 'the withdean' will be replaced with the inspiration of 'the falmer' :D

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
when we start playing dicker in central midfield and drop navarro

Navarro has been one of our best players recently, to suggest dropping him imo is stupid. He's a very smart player on and off the ball, and commits clever fouls to break down opposition attacks, and wins the ball back well. If anyone is to be dropped, it should be Dicker or Crofts, as imo Navarro has been the best out of the three.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This Saturday. We are getting better at every game. Just a matter of time before the home win comes.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Excuse my optimism but I think I see a vastly different game from a lot of people on here and last night was a prime example of my frustration and bewilderment I feel week in, week out, in not getting the right results.

We are, quite simply, a very promising team at the moment that needs a little bit of luck and a few decisions to go our way.

We are playing far better football than the majority of teams that we have played since Gus has joined us and should comfortably be in the top half of this damn league.

We need to keep playing as we are, give Gus the benefit of the doubt with his sometimes suspect personnel decisions, and await the steady progress up the league and away from these shite teams around us.

I cannot remember a more infuriating season as a Brighton fan.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Excuse my optimism but I think I see a vastly different game from a lot of people on here and last night was a prime example of my frustration and bewilderment I feel week in, week out, in not getting the right results.

We are, quite simply, a very promising team at the moment that needs a little bit of luck and a few decisions to go our way.

We are playing far better football than the majority of teams that we have played since Gus has joined us and should comfortably be in the top half of this damn league.

We need to keep playing as we are, give Gus the benefit of the doubt with his sometimes suspect personnel decisions, and await the steady progress up the league and away from these shite teams around us.

I cannot remember a more infuriating season as a Brighton fan.

I agree with the above. Gus needs time to shape his own team and he will come good, of that I am 100% sure.

Next win, i'd like to say against Norwich, but that is a big ask... but you never know do you.

Maybe the people who were more interested in talking about Eastenders and drinking out of flasks last night got behind the team then we might even start to intimidate the opposition a little.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here