Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will BHA secure their next home win?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Exeter - after getting thumped 4-2 on Saturday :(

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Excuse my optimism but I think I see a vastly different game from a lot of people on here and last night was a prime example of my frustration and bewilderment I feel week in, week out, in not getting the right results.

We are, quite simply, a very promising team at the moment that needs a little bit of luck and a few decisions to go our way.

We are playing far better football than the majority of teams that we have played since Gus has joined us and should comfortably be in the top half of this damn league.

We need to keep playing as we are, give Gus the benefit of the doubt with his sometimes suspect personnel decisions, and await the steady progress up the league and away from these shite teams around us.

I cannot remember a more infuriating season as a Brighton fan.

agree with all of that.

only thing to add is that we need to IMPOSE ourselves and our game on other teams. So many teams have come to withdean this year and visibly grown in confidence as the game went on when they realise we will play however they'd like us to play. Last night was the classic example of this.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Methinks you are a Brighton & Hove Albion fan in disguise you are on this site more than most regular members :laugh:........ i think you just have to admit it......you really do LOVE the ALBION :clap2::clap2: can't say i blame you for defecting from the losers :lolol:
Only on here so much as I am on long term sick following an operation. There is only so much shit telly you can watch.

Oh and I split my time between a few sites.

So another defeat at home which I suppose is no surprise.
However I believe that Poyet has one more chance this month to get that first elusive home win in 4 months!!!!!

As far as I am now concerned I have moved from backing him wholeheartedly to the "fence".

Mr Poyet if you cannot beat Exeter at home, then you will lose my support.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
So another defeat at home which I suppose is no surprise.
However I believe that Poyet has one more chance this month to get that first elusive home win in 4 months!!!!!

As far as I am now concerned I have moved from backing him wholeheartedly to the "fence".

Mr Poyet if you cannot beat Exeter at home, then you will lose my support.

More chance of "bottling fog" at the moment if Tuesday's and today's results are anything to go by.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
burton albion, opening game of next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here