Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] When Premier League matches are played behind closed doors

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
First footballer case confirmed, Timo Hübers from Hannover 96. Teammate John Guidetti is very close friends with Viktor Gyökeres. And Gyökeres girlfriend, Amanda Nilén, is playing for Brightons womens team.

Hmm.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
First footballer case confirmed, Timo Hübers from Hannover 96. Teammate John Guidetti is very close friends with Viktor Gyökeres. And Gyökeres girlfriend, Amanda Nilén, is playing for Brightons womens team.

Hmm.

Interesting, but does any of them know Kevin Bacon?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Interesting, but does any of them know Kevin Bacon?

No, just bacon.

I mean its potentially interesting. Teammate of sick player (possibly) hangs out with friend, that friend goes to (possibly) visit his girlfriend for the weekend, and that girlfriend is playing for Brighton, training every day, using club facilities etc. While it of course is far from certain, its not really batshit crazy to think there is a risk she's infected, which would have consequences.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
No, just bacon.

I mean its potentially interesting. Teammate of sick player (possibly) hangs out with friend, that friend goes to (possibly) visit his girlfriend for the weekend, and that girlfriend is playing for Brighton, training every day, using club facilities etc. While it of course is far from certain, its not really batshit crazy to think there is a risk she's infected, which would have consequences.

It is quite batshit crazy actually. Odds probably similar to winning the lottery that that chain of events led to a Brighton women team player having CV.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm finding it difficult to not go to the Amex for the Arsenal game.
I'm rather hoping that spectators are banned and the decision is made for me because deep down I realise it is foolish to attend.
I realise that is very weak of me not to just make the decision myself.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm finding it difficult to not go to the Amex for the Arsenal game.
I'm rather hoping that spectators are banned and the decision is made for me because deep down I realise it is foolish to attend.
I realise that is very weak of me not to just make the decision myself.

Honest post, that.

I reckon a LOT of people are in that same mindset.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here