When people use peoples real names instead of their usernames

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't know.

Will that do?

Incidentally SIMON, I'm going to be off line for the rest of the week I reckon, so I fully suspect your post count to be HIGHER than mine by then. We all know how important these things are. :jester:

Aah, but you are so wrong SIMEON. I head off OOP NORTH for ten days at 6am tomorrow, then immediately after that fly to ICELAND for a further week, during which time, my only access to the INTERNET will be via my BLACKBERRY, which frankly is a pain in the ARSE. So, probably NOT. :thumbsup:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Aah, but you are so wrong SIMEON. I head off OOP NORTH for ten days at 6am tomorrow, then immediately after that fly to ICELAND for a further week, during which time, my only access to the INTERNET will be via my BLACKBERRY, which frankly is a pain in the ARSE. So, probably NOT. :thumbsup:

Iceland? Did you start a thread about this... asking for any NSC experience? If so, sadly I missed it.

I always love a good bit of "Ooh look at me I'm going somewhere exciting on my hols" binfestery. :D

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

So that ANOTHER month before the VI Pop Girls get going then

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
don't be jealous

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Iceland? Did you start a thread about this... asking for any NSC experience? If so, sadly I missed it.

I always love a good bit of "Ooh look at me I'm going somewhere exciting on my hols" binfestery. :D

Actually the OOP NORTH bit is the holiday. The Iceland bit is WORK. All I shall see, this time, is a partially built swimming pool and the inside of a hotel.

Though, brilliantly, the hotel, chosen purely for its proximity to the site, is a VIKING-THEMED hotel :thumbsup:

It has SINGING VIKINGS and VALKYRIES at dinner, and a thermal hot-tub...

Fjörukráin

Fjörugarðurinn easily sits 350 guests. Here, the emphasis is on the Viking Era and as you enter you step into the world of the past. The décor is in the Viking style and we offer a true Viking feast with traditional meals served in old-fashioned Viking-style trays. During these famous feasts there is never a dull moment and the guests can expect various treats and surprises offered by our singing Valkyries and Vikings.

The fun reaches its height when the Fjöru-chieftain crowns one guest as an Honorary Viking. The menu can, of course, be adapted on request, but we strongly recommend our three-course Viking dinner which includes a selection of hors d'oeuvre, delicious mountain lamb and skyr - a yoghurt-like dessert with fruit. With this comes Brennivín otherwise known as "Black Death" served in traditional lamb horns. Also you can try our "Mead "the real Viking drink.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is the correct answer. I think the younger members care about their image and what is perceived to be cool as you get older you don't give a shit what people think. They can like you and take you for what you are or f*** off as far as I am concerned.

I'd agree US, hence my wearing of Crocs and bugger what the cool boys in their £110.00 trainers (which are just glorified plimsolls imo) think :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All credit to Icy. If he goes outdoors wearing Crocs, then he REALLY doesn't care what people think :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It was more a comment on Hart's rather desperate choice of username, than on your post Easy. I'm the REAL no.9, not that HORRID Forster chap :rant:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Actually the OOP NORTH bit is the holiday. The Iceland bit is WORK. All I shall see, this time, is a partially built swimming pool and the inside of a hotel.

Though, brilliantly, the hotel, chosen purely for its proximity to the site, is a VIKING-THEMED hotel :thumbsup:

It has SINGING VIKINGS and VALKYRIES at dinner, and a thermal hot-tub...

Fjörukráin

Fjörugarðurinn easily sits 350 guests. Here, the emphasis is on the Viking Era and as you enter you step into the world of the past. The décor is in the Viking style and we offer a true Viking feast with traditional meals served in old-fashioned Viking-style trays. During these famous feasts there is never a dull moment and the guests can expect various treats and surprises offered by our singing Valkyries and Vikings.

The fun reaches its height when the Fjöru-chieftain crowns one guest as an Honorary Viking. The menu can, of course, be adapted on request, but we strongly recommend our three-course Viking dinner which includes a selection of hors d'oeuvre, delicious mountain lamb and skyr - a yoghurt-like dessert with fruit. With this comes Brennivín otherwise known as "Black Death" served in traditional lamb horns. Also you can try our "Mead "the real Viking drink.

That's brilliant! Be sure to explain you want your drinks served in the skulls of your enemies.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I haven't got my username on any shirts, but have been called 'strings' for ages - long before I discovered the procrastinating effect of NSC. I just think it is a personal thing - whenever I see a NSC username I, find it interesting to see what that person looks like in real life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here