Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When people use peoples real names instead of their usernames

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What if your nickname was in use (and printed on your shirt) BEFORE you started posting on NSC ?

(although admittedly I added the 10 to my username afterwards)

I would have always had you down as "Easy"

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
What if your nickname was in use (and printed on your shirt) BEFORE you ever started posting on NSC ?

I would suggest that it is then your nickname, as opposed to your REAL name. Unless Easy is both. Come on NIGEL, read the thread title.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What if your nickname was in use (and printed on your shirt) BEFORE you ever started posting on NSC ?

In your case it WAS perfectly acceptable until you added 10.

Please bear this in mind before you purchase the next skanky acryclic effort. :D

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what is the point in getting uptight about people having usernames and being recognised with them.

In real life most of us would not know eachother...its only because of this board that people speak together.

to use the term "wankfest" and "wankier" I just think is rather over the top really

At the end of the day WTF does it matter?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well said IAN. But as has been said by others, the shittest thing ever is seeing people wearing their NSC usernames on their Albion shirts. So DORKY it's unbelievable.

Its too late Simster the shirt is already on order. Look out for Spielberg 46.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In your case it WAS perfectly acceptable until you added 10.

Please bear this in mind before you purchase the next skanky acryclic effort. :D

I shall bear that in mind than, thanks Simster.

I know its sad, but I always get a little BUZZ from seeing an NSC username on someones shirt. I find my eyes irresistably DRAWN to it, as I privately size them up and formulate or adjust my opinion of them according to their appearance. It instantly removes the shroud of MYSTERY.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
what is the point in getting uptight about people having usernames and being recognised with them.

In real life most of us would not know eachother...its only because of this board that people speak together.

to use the term "wankfest" and "wankier" I just think is rather over the top really

At the end of the day WTF does it matter?

Is the correct answer. I think the younger members care about their image and what is perceived to be cool as you get older you don't give a shit what people think. They can like you and take you for what you are or f*** off as far as I am concerned.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes, I gues Surrey kim, would distinguish you from anyone called Jim, quite well.

Not necessarily. Years ago working very late one night at the Grand I crashed in a mates room in the staff quarters. Next morning my other half was furiously hammering on the door after being told I was staying in Kim's room, without knowing Kim was bloke. Admittedly, Norwegian, but still a bloke.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know its sad, but I always get a little BUZZ from seeing an NSC username on someones shirt. I find my eyes irresistably DRAWN to it, as I privately size them up and formulate or adjust my opinion of them according to their appearance. It instantly removes the shroud of MYSTERY.

I'm going to buy one, and put someone ELSE's username on the back. That'll f*** you up :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not necessarily. Years ago working very late one night at the Grand I crashed in a mates room in the staff quarters. Next morning my other half was furiously hammering on the door after being told I was staying in Kim's room, without knowing Kim was bloke. Admittedly, Norwegian, but still a bloke.

I find that story odd.

If that were my missus, she'd still consider BUMMING to be cheating on her.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Answer my bloody question, SIMEON. :angry:
What are you babbling on about?

Its too late Simster the shirt is already on order. Look out for Spielberg 46.
To be honest Gareth, I shall probably only attend 3 or 4 Withdean matches this season and even then that is partly out of guilt and partly because I suspect the football will be worse than last season. And when I am there, I strongly suspect that looking out for Spielberg 46 is not going to be top of my agenda.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well I'm going to buy one and have YOUR name put on the back.

Shit, no I won't. That'd cost a FORTUNE.
I'm going to put "Laura" or "footychick" on the back of my shirt and watch all the desperate NSCers (& there appear to be many of them) buy me a drink in the sportsman and try and get into my knickers. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here