Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When people use peoples real names instead of their usernames

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I posted as Gareth Glover for the first 5 years before I morphed into Uncle Spielberg

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
But what about if your username is a nickname that was used long before NSC came to pass. Most of my friends call me pasty, yet some know nothing of NSC.

Go out more, get some colour in your cheeks and your friends can find a new nickname for you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is it uncool to have your username on the back of your shirt as you will see Spielberg walking around the South Stand next season.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Using their usernames in the pub is WANKIER....

It can be quite a w*nkfest in the Sportsman before games sometimes, what with the usernames or parade... each to their own I suppose; if that makes them happier.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is it uncool to have your username on the back of your shirt as you will see Spielberg walking around the South Stand next season.

It's not the "coolness" you need to worry about. It's more the amount of strange people that come up to you unsolicited and introduce themselves.:D

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
surrey kim is a nickname people have used it for a while and it distinguishes me from the other jim's we know

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
If I bump into steward 433 at the withdean, can i address him as "Steward", without appearing wanky?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
in regard to this board ie when replying etc

I just find that incredibly WANKY
Well said IAN. But as has been said by others, the shittest thing ever is seeing people wearing their NSC usernames on their Albion shirts. So DORKY it's unbelievable.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well said IAN. But as has been said by others, the shittest thing ever is seeing people wearing their NSC usernames on their Albion shirts. So DORKY it's unbelievable.

Is Dougal, IAN Dougal, then, SIMEON?

Does he live in CHI, by any chance?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What if your nickname was in use (and printed on your shirt) BEFORE you ever started posting on NSC ?

(although admittedly I added the 10 to my username afterwards)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here