Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When Judgement Day arrives: the Albion's little black book

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Bwian said:
I'll start:

Barry f***ing Vagina Hearn and his tinpot band of Cockney Wankers or as they are referred to during the football results- Leyton Orient nil.

What Hearn did was totally inexcuseable, bearing in mind it was McLeish's incitement of the North Stand, which sparked it all in a potentially volatile atmosphere, exacerbated by the see-saw game which ended 4-4.

Both Scum first order in my book.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Scott McGleish maintains it was his strike partner Carl Griffiths.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
excuse me for being young and i do know a bit about it but what EXACTLY did Mcgleish do?

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
sheebo said:
excuse me for being young and i do know a bit about it but what EXACTLY did Mcgleish do?

Scored in front of the North, gave 2 fingers to them and sparked a fair scale pitch in vasion from people trying to get at him. We've (verbally) been getting at him ever since Barnet, O's, Colchester I think. Griffiths is a good player, but not aware it was a case of mistaken identity as per the post above.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bromley shrimp said:
Scored in front of the North, gave 2 fingers to them and sparked a fair scale pitch in vasion from people trying to get at him. We've (verbally) been getting at him ever since Barnet, O's, Colchester I think. Griffiths is a good player, but not aware it was a case of mistaken identity as per the post above.

Didn't he also do the old "Going down routine" too?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
The only ones that I hope rot in hell are

Archer
Stanley
Bellotti
LDC who voted for JR
that git who runs the Swann

they are the ones that have tried or who are trying to kill this club.

The rest are just football folklore

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Bwian said:
Didn't he also do the old "Going down routine" too?

Quite possibly - prize twat. He certainly lived to regret it and on at least 2 occassions was either subbed (Barnet at their place)or "injured" (Colchester down here) when we were due to play against him.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
DIFFBROOK said:

The rest are just football folklore

I wouldn't call trying to get us kicked out of the League football folklore.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Dont forget the person who sold a fair bit of our Cup Final 83 ticket allocation to Man Utd as well:nono:

But footballing wise it still has to be Whiteside,hated Man Utd from that day forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here