Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When Judgement Day arrives: the Albion's little black book

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Dr Feelgood said:
Your right to many people forget that this piss artist of a person is the one who brought in Archer.

Ssssshhhhhh.

You'll upset Ben's Grandad.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
BUTTERBALL said:
My personal Albion armageddon would be Stanley, Archer and Belotti - nothing else comes close.

Can't argue with that,

but in my 2nd division of hate I need to mention Mickey Thomas. What a wanker that was

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
McAnuff. I almost put my foot through the telly.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
The 17 clubs who voted to kick us out the league for failure to lodge by a certain deadline the £500k bond as security that we would have a ground to play at in 1997.

PS I havn't a clue who they were. Anyone else KNOW which clubs it was or does it remain an official state secret?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
er......................most of Lewes Council?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ann DeVagi

Melanie Cuntress

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I once met some regional exec of Toys R Us at a party, and she started going on about how good the sales had been at the Goldstone branch. Really picked the wrong person to impress with those stats.

Kelvin Morton would top my list, after the obvious villains

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ron Futcher, if you were at our last match in 1987 when we were relegated to Div 3 you will know why,

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
dcseagull said:
Ssssshhhhhh.

You'll upset Ben's Grandad.

You won't upset me. I only did some work for him and his company for which my company was paid. As a man he was/is a complete arsehole.

Who else would send his minder to jump through the window of an 80 year old lady living on her own, at 2.00 am because she objected to him having a party. Then sent the glaziers in the next day to repair it to show that he could afford it.

Even got nicked when Chairman of BHA for throwing a brick through a shop window on the Friday night of an away game.

I know what a prat he was so you wont upset me.

Unfortunately a very rich prat.

Last edited:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
All of the above.

Also hate Mickey Thomas for being a time wasting little wanker who took the piss and the money when he signed for us and gave nothing back.

Also John Gregory; remember his comemnts about us when we were trying to get some money for Gareth Barry?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
name the clubs...

plus gerbil how can u say coppell ??? best manager we've had in ages. got offered a big pay rise at a better job - cant fault him now really - though at the time i prob abused him..

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
sheebo said:
name the clubs...

I'll start:

Barry f***ing Vagina Hearn and his tinpot band of Cockney Wankers or as they are referred to during the football results- Leyton Orient nil.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here