Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When did soccer AM turn into total dog shit?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know if it's just tim lovejoy or if it misses sheephead and fenners just as much. I think creatively, and as performers and the chemistry they had, the show misses them all.

His comment about no longer influencing games sounds more like a comment about sky's influence over the game than an arrogant sense of self importance, imo.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I got a Soccer AM dvd for Christmas. Haven't got round to watching it yet - was made in 2004, when the programme was arguably at its peak before Lovejoy left.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
she loves herself so much its cringeworthy. Chavvy geezer bird sums her up perfectly! whats that tubes geezer all about too , what a cock!

One thing that i hate above everything else it that they call West Brom - The Albion, like theres only one.

As far as im concerened, since i was a little kid ive always referred to BHA as the Albion. "You going up the Albion this weekend" A very frequent phrase indeed.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I liked it when andy goldstien presented it. the man doing it now is so terrible it is no the worst thing on television (yes worse than the ITV news)

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
The reason it got shit when Lovejoy left was not because of Lovejoy. It was because the majority of the production team who used to write the gags, left with him.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Unfortuately I can see him saying something like that!!!

Never trust a man that changes his Football team!!!! IMO the first commandment..

Who was he before Chelsea then?
I have hardly ever watched this programme as never used to have Sky

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here