Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When did soccer AM turn into total dog shit?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Its toilet now, I nearly prefer watching the cooking programmes also on offer.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
It was always wank. Dickhead format for dickhead nu-football fans.

But they are not totally to blame, Baddiel & Skinner as just as guilty.

Really ? Funny that - I always thought that Baddiel & Skinner were not "nu-football fans". I am not sure about Baddiel to be honest - but things like Phoenix from the Flames were for those who remembered Willie Carrs goal, Jeff Astle, Panenka etc. Did I get that wrong ?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
So we're all agreed that saturday morning before an amex game is such boring torture? I end up going to the amex for 12 and sitting in my seat doing f*** all, just enjoying the amex till kick off.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Have to cringe when they try their comedy sketches...High voice and shout you can get the punchline way before it's uttered!.....that's funny???

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Like a packet of strawberries left in the fridge too long, the show is past it's sell by date.

With regards to Chamberlain, I used to have her down in the 'still dangerous' category but alas no more, too much saggage around the edges.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I used to love the weather and Yorkshire News - "..and in the south, LIGHT..DRIZZLE", "and yet another reminder to us all, that change, is not, GOOD!".

Now I only watch it for Third Eyes. Love 'em. Oh and like someone else said, Frankie Fryers Playing away is always a giggle

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
The new presenter is useless. I don't think the show itself should take all the blame, I personally think it just needs a new up and coming presenter with character and charisma to show the nation what entertainment is all about.....

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Its not as good as it was and good do with being an hour long but its still alright. I like Frankie Fryers Playing away, Showboat is always good, 3rd eye and some of the guets are quite entertaining.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
People watch it because there's not much else on. It is pretty crap though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When anybody reached 15 years of age because it caters for the U15s. The so called comedy aspect is rubbish the news content is non existant the onloy good points was showing action of matches played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here