Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When are we all going to admit that Sandaza...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Gus said it himself:

"He's not the quickest, he's not the most skilful, he doesn't jump the highest, he's not the most physical... but heh heh heh (insert that cheeky hand rubbing chirpy grin we all love soooo much)... he score's the goalass..." You do the math.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Fully fit now, super sub but should be challengung Barnes for a start, you can't knock his goal tally now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whats that, 5 goals now ?
His goals to minutes on the pitch ratio must be INCREDIBLE. I only wish I could be bothered to work it out.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Gus said it himself:

"He's not the quickest, he's not the most skilful, he doesn't jump the highest, he's not the most physical... but heh heh heh (insert that cheeky hand rubbing chirpy grin we all love soooo much)... he score's the goalass..."

So in other words: "Eeeeeessss no complicated". :clap:

ps I'd certainly give Fran-San a year's contract. He's a big strong boy & knows where the net is innit. Smashin' Scenes. :thumbsup:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I must say even I am converted now - he's just happy to be playing football and that is half the joy of it for me! Everyone else is happy to slow the game down, and in the 89th minute the ball goes out for a throw in and he goes charging across the athletics track to retrieve the ball! Superb entertainment, fantastic attitude, incredible goals/minutes ratio and another good finish tonight. What's not to like? Sign him up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here