Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When are we all going to admit that Sandaza...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3979959 said:
Everyone's changed their tune a bit....? I liked him right from the Oldham game. He could hack it in the Champ, no question.

I liked him the minute we signed him. What is not to like about a 6ft Spanish striker, with a long flowing mane, called Francisco José Sandaza Asensio?

Soccerbase still have the equaliser vs FC United as being scored by Tarrico. :angry:

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Fully fit now, super sub but should be challengung Barnes for a start, you can't knock his goal tally now.
No he can't start- he would probably never score again! Seriously though I don't think he has the legs for 90mins or maybe not even 45mins.

Sandaza's Nose

Jan 3, 2011
It's taken a while but he finally looks fully fit and capable of scoring a lot of goals. He actually looked fairly co-ordinated tonight. Sign him up! :ascarf:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
His hattrick in Qatar has done his confidence the world of good. :lol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've not changed my tune. I still think he is rubbish, and he is. But he is effective at what he does. He's a solid squad player, not a starter.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I've not changed my tune. I still think he is rubbish, and he is. But he is effective at what he does. He's a solid squad player, not a starter.

In thinking that he is rubbish, does not mean that he is. That is an opinion.

Effective at what he does and a solid squad player for a team at the top of League One would suggest he is not rubbish.

He is finally fit and clearly deserves a place in our match day squad.

To have Wood, Barnes, Murray and Sandaza - we are finally spoiled with having FOUR decent strikers.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
"I still think he is rubbish". That, clearly, is stating an opinion BoF. He's not the sort of player I like, that's also an opinion. Here's another, he's a good 4th choice striker and the perfect man to come off the bench at the end and nick another goal to put a gloss on the result.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Whats that, 5 goals now ?
His goals to minutes on the pitch ratio must be INCREDIBLE. I only wish I could be bothered to work it out.

Starts 1
Subs 10
Appearances 11
Goals 5
Goals/Appearances 0.45 (Murray is in second place with 0.44)
Mins Played 272
% of Our Goals 7.46
Mins/Goal 54.40
Team Goals While On 7
"Games" (mins/90) 3.02
Shots (total) 14
Shots (average per appearance) 1.40

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nice one Acker.
A goal every 180 minutes is considered an excellent strike rate. Fran scores every 54 minutes.

That, is quite frankly, RIDICULOUS. I doubt there is a striker in all 4 divisions who can come close to matching that. And at 1.40 shots per appearance - basically, he shoots, he scores.

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here