Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whcih TV show has the most annoying presenters.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
He was on TV (and won't be missed) but I cannot bear to listen to Radio 2 when Jeremy Vine is on with his pond life phone-in.....:rant:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Loose-Women-98abf751-7454-4f82-a90e-c8ec388ec3bb.jpg

NO NO NO NO NO and NO

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How come so many people on here have seen Loose Women? There must be more students and doleites than I thought.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I would say Loose Women but I do actually want to anally grudge f*** all of the presenters so it's quite amusing in it's own little way.

As has been mentioned earlier in the thread the new Channel 5 piece of shit with Messenger, Wright and her off Apprentice is probably the worst collection of tossers I've even laid eyes on at the same time. To top it all off yesterday (the only time I've seen it) they were interviewing JORDAN. What a disgusting 5 minutes of my life that was, I nearly shat.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I would say Loose Women but I do actually want to anally grudge f*** all of the presenters so it's quite amusing in it's own little way.

As has been mentioned earlier in the thread the new Channel 5 piece of shit with Messenger, Wright and her off Apprentice is probably the worst collection of tossers I've even laid eyes on at the same time. To top it all off yesterday (the only time I've seen it) they were interviewing JORDAN. What a disgusting 5 minutes of my life that was, I nearly shat.
to be fair, linda bellingham did play the starring milf role in a few of my teenage under the bedcovers fumbling fantasies.

Last edited:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Yes i can :thumbsup: Can YOU spell ? :p

Its does say presenters, yes YOU are right. However im not the only one on here, calm down sunshine its hardly crime of the century is it :(

Oh and Yes Bull Turnbull is a C*nt

Haha Sorry, Dont know what came over me. Juve stopping my accumulator coming in probably had something to do with it!!!

Incidently what spelling error have i made?

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Haha Sorry, Dont know what came over me. Juve stopping my accumulator coming in probably had something to do with it!!!

Incidently what spelling error have i made?

No harm done, u instead of you :flounce:

i got pulled up on this once on here, so i thought i would return the favour :D

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
The BBC has vast resources of sh|t presenters, commentators and 'experts' to choose from for their football shows, but if they ever put the following dream team together, I would put my foot through the screen for sure...

John Motson
Garth Crooks
Mark Lawrenson. Ex-Albion he may be, but an utter, UTTER **** :angry:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Tim Lovejoy - Shocking presenter, can't even read an autocue, fumbles over his sentences, stands behind guests desperatly trying to crowbar something he thinks is funny into an otherwise interesting conversation, Tries to engage in laddish banter with that chef and just ends up like that Paul Whitehouse character in Fast Show who never knows what he wants and agrees with everyone else, tries to flirt with female guests and presenters and frankly overall just comes off looking like your younger brother who won't f*** off when you hanging out with your mates.

telemetry

Sep 30, 2009
the gadget show

Well...what can you say about the gadget show?... Jon Bentley comes across as a decent person who doesn't try to shove insincere bounciness down your throat (which seems to be the shows amibition for its presenters). He is simply himself which cannot be said for the rest of his "team" (they sure are team players with the certificates to prove it no doubt).

It's incredibly frustrating when people try to be "upbeat"......it would be much more attractive and engaging and tolerable if they were simply themselves. It's like Jon is the only one who hasn't been injected with the conference centre motivational speaking virus.

The thing is, I love technology but even the word "gadgets" is annoying and incongruous. It's like the show treats us like we are all childish and simplistic morons who love to have a poke about with "stuff" after we've finished eating and throwing our own shit about.

It's actually an incredibly offensive bit of TV in what could be an entertaining one. I honestly think the prizes get bigger every episode as swarms of viewers simply can't stand Suzi and Jason's in your face "you're gonna love this...!!!!! you bastards......" And now they are teaching the sales guy Ortis their awful ways and he's lapping it up.

Make it stop!!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Family Fortunes. I have never liked Vernon Kaye.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here