Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whcih TV show has the most annoying presenters.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
SpeakOutMattSmith2.jpg

Matt Smith

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Top Gear

Anything with Ainsley Harriot in it

Those two smug gits who present that property programme - the posh bint and the balding bloke, can't remember their names but they wind me up

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

He just is. I cannot put my finger on it. His voice goes right through me. Even his name is boring. It does not help that he generally next to Kate Silverton or some other saucy overachieving swotty woman who you can just tell is filth itself.

Perhaps that is why he is there, to bring you back down and balance things out.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He just is. I cannot put my finger on it. His voice goes right through me. Even his name is boring. It does not help that he generally next to Kate Silverton or some other saucy overachieving swotty woman who you can just tell is filth itself.

Perhaps that is why he is there, to bring you back down and balance things out.
cant decide betwen sophie raworth or katie derham as my overachieving swotty filth bird of choice ? you ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Those two smug gits who present that property programme - the posh bint and the balding bloke, can't remember their names but they wind me up
Although I hadn't seen this. The woman is particularly f***ing annoying - I think this programme annoys me because it should have run its course about TEN years ago.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
cant decide betwen sophie raworth or katie derham as my overachieving swotty filth bird of choice ? you ?

it is tricky. Riz Lateef or Kate. Apparently Kate is a proper bitch in real life though. Which gives her the edge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here