Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whats your opinion on crawley town

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
money flowing in from a some what unknown source i have a feeling its all not going to end well , a terrible fan base who get the odd plastic come to watch them for a big game.

I have to admit i am growing a dislike to crawley town . A tinpot team trying to make the big time , but i dont like crawley in the same way i dont like mk dons , i can see a little bit of a grudge match growing if we get drawn against them in the future but imho there never EVER get the hatred on the same level as palace do .

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I like them, there our neighbours and look forward to us both being in the same division. Have no reason to dislike them.
Nice to have another league club is Sussex. We have been the only one for long enough.
What's not to like ?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I like them, there our neighbours and look forward to us both being in the same division. Have no reason to dislike them.
Nice to have another league club is Sussex. We have been the only one for long enough.
What's not to like ?

Very much THIS.

Good luck to em, just don't try to create a rivalry with Palace, its just sad.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
A club owned by faceless people from the far-east.......should fit in well with a few other football league teams.

I long for the day when the TV money runs out, and all these 'sham' clubs, with mystery backers, fold. And I won't feel sorry for Crawley Town supporters as there are so very, very few of them.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Lets see what happens when league rules demand they make public there backers who have so far stayed hidden from public scrutiny.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well I go to the town a few times a week when i am work and it's like Milton Keynes really.......oh I see

Erm. They are of no interest to me as they are tin pot

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If they average in the 2,000s again they're going to be amongst the lower ranks of the division in terms of support. That said, they are such runaway favourites for promotion it would be a poor show if they only averaged that.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Plastic club, built on money that no one knows where it has come from, reviled by non-league clubs (soon be reviled by league clubs), manager who is dodgier then Arthur Daley and no real fans...............................................apart from that I think they are ok!???

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Good luck to them, it may or may not end in tears. Great for Sussex football to have two league teams. I lived there for a few years and have many friends who go to games and have done home and away for years, for them its an amazing journey which they are enjoying. For that reason I wish them all the best

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Good for them, and good luck to them, 2nd Sussex team in the league, all good for me.

This must be a soft southern shandy drinking poofs type statement. Can you imagine in Huddersfield saying I am glad Leeds, barnsley, Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield united , brad scum are around as it's good that there are other Yorkshire teams......or man u and Liverpool saying the same about Lancashire.......phil get a grip man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here