Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your OCD?

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
I have a wierdo in my family that can't have the TV or car radio volume left on an odd number...:shrug:[/QUOTE]

I must be part of your family then!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
oo i forgot my have to look at what has just gushed from my nose in to my hanky syndrome, im not alone there though , its like you know alls your going to see is snot but theres a slim chance one day a nugget of gold or a huge diamond may just be sitting in the hanky

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I have to do things in fours, it's weird. If my wife puts 3 onions on the shopping list, I buy 4. " what am I going to do with 4 packets of celery"
If I accidently burn my hand on a hot saucepan or something like that I have to do it 4 times.
I know it's weird, but I can't help it.:laugh:

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
I randomly say my name to myself 4 times, it makes me feel that much better. I also cant stand anything on my hands im always washing them!

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
The notes in my wallet have to be in order, 20s at the back, 10s in the middle, 5s at the front. With coins, If I have them in my hand I have to arrange them so they go from the largest diameter to the smallest.
I also hate being late, to the extent that if I have to be somewhere and there is a train that gets me there in time, I get the earlier one.

Are you sure you aren't me?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
If I accidentally bang my elbow on something, I have to bang the other one. Immediately.

The consequences of not following this ritual are unknown, but dire. Therefore it MUST be done.
This is exactly the same as me, it is really starting to annoy me now...

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Also, when pouring myself a drink I always put my hand under the tap to see how cold it is, always, even though I know it's cold as it's been running for about 10 seconds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here