Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whats your NSC claim to fame?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I believe I was the first to bring forth the time-honoured phrase "Cockjuggling Thundercunt" to these hallowed pages. I heard it in Blade 3: Trinity at the cinema, and could barely contain my excitement on the way home. The first thing I did when I got in was to post it on here.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Er, apparently i moan a lot or something. Oh, and i had some goons off here recognise me and sing about what a wanker i am at hartlepool. If that's not fame then i'm a chinaman. and let us not forget who got the ball rolling in the campaign to turn doug loft into a cult figure...

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Er, apparently i moan a lot or something. Oh, and i had some goons off here recognise me and sing about what a wanker i am at hartlepool. If that's not fame then i'm a chinaman. and let us not forget who got the ball rolling in the campaign to turn doug loft into a cult figure...

You will have to watch that EGO of yours Potter! :lolol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I think I broke the news of Zamora's official departure to Spurs.

But i stand to be corrected...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Packham MOM.:jester:

Also fouled Andy from SKINT so badly in a practice for REMF 1 that he missed the game.:blush:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
a member of NSC Selct team to beat the Exiles 2 -1, and this year surely to be one of the favourites for the cup

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I once had a debate with London Irish. We both acknowledged each others right to a point of view and left it there.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I broke the news of the coming of the Swiss/Italian footballing god.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i once asked a question about cooking....ended up in NSC gold

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
I created NSC in late 1996 or maybe early 1997. My memory is not as good as it used to be.

I sometimes wonder how much money I have cost various companies whose employees spend a chunk of their working day posting on here :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here