Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your most embarrasing moment EVER??

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
A few weeks ago my wife was coming out of our downstairs bathroom as I was on my way in. As I was wearing just my boxer shorts and in the tradition of men everywhere pulled them down, grabbed my old chap and gave a "wahay". At this point I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye and turned to see my 16 year old daughter and her best friend standing in the adjacent doorway.

Her friend hasn't been round much since.

I should point out I don't make a habit of walking around in my pants when my daughter's friends are around but this incident took place about 2 hours before teenagers usually wake up!

:lolol: Winner, :clap:

sammy g

Being arrested at Victoria Station on the way back from Ispswich in the late 80's i think. We had lost at Portman Rd and were all heading back to Brighton, after suffering relegation.

On the tube to Victoria lots of people were doing their bests to dismantle the train. I stood on a seat as people were being a bit chaotic and some bloke passed me a light bulb he had just removed. I was only about 17 and had had too much to drink and was covered in face-paint that had become smudged and made me look ridiculous. I dropped the light-bulb and forgot all about it until ten minutes later when we all arrived at Vicotria when I was pulled out of the crowd by the Met, a spotter had decided to pick on the stupid drunk red,purple and blue faced youth and make an example of him. I was held back and made to feel like a naughty school boy as passers by stared, pointed and laughed. My humiliation was complete!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Aged 14 sat on the bog in our bathroom with a door that had frosted glass windows, furiously wanking when out of the corner of my eye i saw the face of my 6 year old sister pressed against the glass, she saw me look round and ran downstairs announcing to all and sundry ' mum, mum ive just seen john sat on the toilet going like **this** with his thing!! ' i dont think i came out of that toilet for 3 days :lolol:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
When me and a mate were teenagers, we took a couple of girls back to his house around midnight and ended up in the back sitting room, where I ended up boshing one of them on the sofa. On the gravy strokes, my knee was hitting a radiator, sending a nice beat all around the house for a couple of minutes :eek:

The silence at breakfast was deafening, and I never went back again...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here