Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your most embarrasing moment EVER??

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3496933 said:
One Saturday morning when I was a teen I was rudely awakened in the midst of morning glory by the sound of the phone ringing and no one answering it. FFS, no-one's in I'll have to get it I thought..... so down the stairs I ran, starkers, got into the kitchen area just in time to see my mother answer the telephone with a breathless, open-mouthed with shock "Oh....h-hello?" as her eyeline dropped down to the sight of her 15 year old son's erect, bouncing cock as I ran back up the stairs.

My. God. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Why did she take so long answering the phone ? Was she experiencing morning glory too ? HA !:lolol::lolol:

Why did she take so long answering the phone ? Was she experiencing morning glory too ? HA !:lolol::lolol:

f*** knows, was just my luck :US:

A few weeks later (I'd just managed to be able to look her in the eye again) she was helping me move my bedroom furniture and stumbled upon my months old collection of used wank socks as well!!!!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Year 9 school French trip to France (funny that) there was a flimsy roof, you know the type where you can push the tiles up...I climbed on top of the bunk bed, moved the tiles, and climbed in, after crawling around the inevitable happened, and the roof collapsed and I fell through with it. £180 of damage.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3496955 said:
stumbled upon my months old collection of used wank socks as well!!!!

please tell me you didnt seriousley use socks!! wouldnt there be a horrible smell after a while? :sick:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
please tell me you didnt seriousley use socks!! wouldnt there be a horrible smell after a while? :sick:

This is the same bloke who cut a whole in a water melon and shagged it so yes he prob did use socks :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3496993 said:
Gimme a break, I do wash my feet you know. I'm from Rottingdean.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Sitting in the tea hut one morning before work started, and asking one of the other blokes if he was married, to be told he used to be, then asking if he was divorced, to be told no he wasn't divorced, then asking how come he used to be married, but wasn't divorced, then realising he was a widower :facepalm:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Sitting in the tea hut one morning before work started, and asking one of the other blokes if he was married, to be told he used to be, then asking if he was divorced, to be told no he wasn't divorced, then asking how come he used to be married, but wasn't divorced, then realising he was a widower :facepalm:

Ouch!, a tumbleweed moment!:facepalm:

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
I was in the middle of Africa, in what was then Zaire. I wasn't feeling well and the shits were bubbling and fuming inside me. I was travelling in an old army truck,and we had to take our time to cross a rickety bridge in the dense rainforest. I took the chance to dash down a path, drop my pants and let the shits burst out. The world was properly falling out of my arse when three old African women, robed in colourful shawls, water bowls on their heads, classic National Geographic stuff, walk along the path towards me and stop right in front of me and stare. And stare. I'm squatting with my pants round my ankles and there's no chance I'm going to be stopping anytime soon. Squeak goes my arse, and the women just stare. This goes on for 5 minutes. Eventually they leave, probably satisfied that my humiliation is complete. I still shudder to recall this 17 years later.

I laughed so hard at your story i nearly done one myself just now. Cheers for that!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3496933 said:
One Saturday morning when I was a teen I was rudely awakened in the midst of morning glory by the sound of the phone ringing and no one answering it. FFS, no-one's in I'll have to get it I thought..... so down the stairs I ran, starkers, got into the kitchen area just in time to see my mother answer the telephone with a breathless, open-mouthed with shock "Oh....h-hello?" as her eyeline dropped down to the sight of her 15 year old son's erect, bouncing cock as I ran back up the stairs.

My. God. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Had a similar experience myself actually. Except I knocked her out with my 'erect' penis.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Eyeing up a group of girls at the park when I was young, and went to put my hand on a post to look cool, but this post was imaginary, and fell down and painful hurt my knee, the girls were pissing them selves. I still see them around today but I don't think they remember it.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex

Jesus christ, thats a real :tumble: moment

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
A mate of mine decided to have a cheeky wank one night when his girlfriend went out for the evening. He went to sleep and woke up with tissue stuck to his cock and his boxers round his ankles. Unfortunately it was his girlfriend who woke him up, along with her mate she'd invited around for a quick coffee. :lolol:

Oh yes, a mate.....*snigger* ???

Funny story though, that would be excrutiatingly embarrassing! :laugh:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Mine was probably about when I was 5 or 6 years old. I was playing on a climbing frame and slipped, my shorts caught on a bolt or something on the side and my shorts came down along with my underwear and I was left hanging upside down with my meat and two veg hanging out. It took about 10 minutes before my Mum realised what had happened.

It was in Hove Park as well on a Saturday afternoon, scarred me for life.

:laugh: Talk about letting it all hang out! :lolol: Bet your Mum did realise but thought she'd enjoy the spectacle of it....mine would have let me stew!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
I was in the middle of Africa, in what was then Zaire. I wasn't feeling well and the shits were bubbling and fuming inside me. I was travelling in an old army truck,and we had to take our time to cross a rickety bridge in the dense rainforest. I took the chance to dash down a path, drop my pants and let the shits burst out. The world was properly falling out of my arse when three old African women, robed in colourful shawls, water bowls on their heads, classic National Geographic stuff, walk along the path towards me and stop right in front of me and stare. And stare. I'm squatting with my pants round my ankles and there's no chance I'm going to be stopping anytime soon. Squeak goes my arse, and the women just stare. This goes on for 5 minutes. Eventually they leave, probably satisfied that my humiliation is complete. I still shudder to recall this 17 years later.

:clap2:Winner Haha that sounds truly awful.....was it eye to eye contact?! ??? (Love the descriptive styling to the anecdote btw.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here