Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your lucky lady getting for Xmas

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A box set of Dennis Waterman video cassettes (his better later stuff from the nineties, none of his early shit)

A black ink ribbon for a 1982 Golfball typewriter (f***ing rare, cannot find them in the shops for love nor fanny)

A set of fake tupperware picnic boxes from the centre basket at Lidl (smallest tub missing, would have been ideal for her boiled eggs but she'll forgive me for the saving I made)

An electric blanket (plug wire frayed and rotten but she's good at fixing things up)

Tickets to Derek Acorah's "Future's Bright" tour at Croydon Fairfield halls (Think she suspects she's getting this one).

Fuzzy felts

A roll of Woman's Own mags from late 70's wrapped in an elastic band (she expressed an interest in them at the bring n buy at Whitehawk community centre but she threw them down in fake disgust trying to throw me off the scent. 25p the lot. It'll be worth every penny when I see her face on Xmas day, ooh Santa's been she'll probably say)

A bumjob.

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
I've got it - the perfect Christmas gift for my wife!!

newseatbelts.jpg

(No, love the girl, really!)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What are you all buying the love in your life for Xmas , my lucky lady will be receiving a Reading match ticket with coach travel plus a blue and White scarf thrown in for good measure , can't wait to see her face Xmas morning . She's been well spoilt this year took her to millwall for her birthday , happy Xmas everyone see you all at Reading on boxing day :thumbsup:

This particular lady would be quite thrilled with such a Christmas gift, where am I going wrong? :lolol:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Perfume, fleecey pj's, few DVDs, odds and sods really, it's her birthday 4th Jan so that is the one I spend most on, which is handy cos the post Christmas sales are on.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Got her a Tiffany bracelet/necklace set and going away for 10 days to Sharm El Sheikh in January. Joint birthday and Christmas presents

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What's your lucky lady getting for Xmas

Shafted. Expertly. (when I can get away from the wife)!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here