Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your lucky lady getting for Xmas

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
And I opened this thread looking for ideas, bunch of useless halfwits.

I was thinking something silver like a necklace, or maybe a f***ing bullet would be more appropriate.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
a box of chocs and a dildo

if she dont like the chocs then she can go and f*ck herself!!

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
My wife is getting me for a whole week (apart from Reading away on Boxing Day). What else would a woman want?

What are you all buying the love in your life for Xmas , my lucky lady will be receiving a Reading match ticket with coach travel plus a blue and White scarf thrown in for good measure , can't wait to see her face Xmas morning . She's been well spoilt this year took her to millwall for her birthday , happy Xmas everyone see you all at Reading on boxing day :thumbsup:

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
On the serious side, she is getting a new kitchen in the morning. It is being delivered at 8am but won't be fitted until the end of Jan/Feb. I need to work out where to put the ribbon.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I can't say what i'm getting the wife as she reads NSC but we will be going to Reading And Coventry, so she can't say i'm not taking her anywhere over the Christmas period

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Tickets for Great Escape Festival, M and S mini chocolate santas, new hair dryer and a snow jumper ( A reclaimed original!- this being the new term for second hand)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
A slap round the face

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here