Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your lucky lady getting for Xmas

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
What are you all buying the love in your life for Xmas , my lucky lady will be receiving a Reading match ticket with coach travel plus a blue and White scarf thrown in for good measure , can't wait to see her face Xmas morning . She's been well spoilt this year took her to millwall for her birthday , happy Xmas everyone see you all at Reading on boxing day :thumbsup:

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
my missus said she wanted something bigger than last year, so i got her another pair of knickers

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
My wife said she wanted something that goes 0-60 in less than 8 seconds.

Have bought a set of bathroom scales.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some very nice and expensive earings

Jan 30, 2008
What are you all buying the love in your life for Xmas , my lucky lady will be receiving a Reading match ticket with coach travel plus a blue and White scarf thrown in for good measure , can't wait to see her face Xmas morning . She's been well spoilt this year took her to millwall for her birthday , happy Xmas everyone see you all at Reading on boxing day :thumbsup:
my mrs would be over the moon with that :nono:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i have brought my lovely wife one of those new fangled apple I-rons, and a I-ron balance board, complete with it's own docking station...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
An opal ring. It's her birthstone and she's wanted one for years. Brownie points-a-go-go :rave:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
A rather fetching Black and Decker cordless drill.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
A lawnmower (a real one , not a ladyshave!) as she broke her last one. Who said romance was dead.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex

That's a near perfect present I reckon x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here