Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your job then?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Race said:
Oh PURLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!

....which can be heard shouted out in the wee small hours....

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Dies Irae said:
I dont wish to fall out with you, but that is the most patronising shit I have ever read on here.

Do you know anything about the people on here? Do you know about their private lives? What challenges they have overcome?

No, so I suggest you keep your comments to something you know something about

I have friends who have children with Downs, ADH and Cerebal Palsy. The difficulties of bring up such a child with these 'difficulties' is extremely stressful, it's 24/7. Establishments like Court Meadow and Chailey heritage are a life savers to these families! For these establishments to operate they need the Hampden's of this world. So no, I'm not being patronising.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Deportivo Seagull said:
I have friends who have children with Downs, ADH and Cerebal Palsy. The difficulties of bring up such a child with these 'difficulties' is extremely stressful, it's 24/7. Establishments like Court Meadow and Chailey heritage are a life savers to these families! For these establishments to operate they need the Hampden's of this world. So no, I'm not being patronising.

Yes you are

KPTF

Jan 6, 2004
Burgess Hill
Got made redundant by Amex last November after 25 years so have set up my own Debt Collecting and Process Serving Company, covering the whole of the South. Absolutely loving it!

If you need any debts collecting or court papers serving, I'm your man!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Dies Irae said:
Dont try and be flash - piece of piss to reconfigure routers and switches

True, but you tell that to the over-payed 'technical director' who is the living embodiment of the pointy-haired boss.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I work as a registration officer and payless film critic, but i would like to be an umpire in the WWE, having some hairloss at the hands of Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Perry Milkins said:
Did they ever cover 'Gerdundula' the infamous Status Quo legendary rockific number?

We could never spell it. Besides, we never got the chance. The crowd were always baying for 'Umleitung'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here