Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your job then?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
MYOB said:
Most junior part time network monkey dogsbody possible and yet still the only person who was able to reconfigure a Cisco after someone managed to bring it back to factory settings last week....

Dont try and be flash - piece of piss to reconfigure routers and switches

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am a AS400 Senior Analyst for a Disaster Recovery Company. I build AS400's ( midrange IBM stuff), configure and restore them for client's who have lost their premises due to bombs, electrical problems, air con leakage etc etc.

One of my clients posts on here...:wave:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Seagullible said:
such a cheap one but have to be mean to the ex-gaffer xxx

very clever, it must have taken you hours to work that one out

C***

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
hampden park said:
team leader/tutor for company that teaches adults with special needs (challenging behaviour, downs syndrome, physical disabilities, learning difficulties, learning disabilities, mental health, the list is quite long so i wont bore you). a very rewarding job actually :clap:
:bowdown:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Deportivo Seagull said:
Don't be shy ...... so far (apart from the teachers) it's the only 'honest' job on here.

meaning?

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Deportivo Seagull said:
Don't be shy ...... so far (apart from the teachers) it's the only 'honest' job on here.

it's actually great fun and everyday is different. have a good rapport with everyone here (learners that is) :D

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Dies Irae said:
..... you should spend 'time' with people with challenging behaviour, downs syndrome, physical disabilities, learning difficulties, learning disabilities, mental health etc. IMHO Hampden falls into the 'Salt of the earth' catergory.
For what it's worth I studied Electronics at Uni, and am project manager in the semiconductor industry ... I'm with the rest of you, however I have some self respect ... I'm not in IT:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Deportivo Seagull said:
..... you should spend 'time' with people with challenging behaviour, downs syndrome, physical disabilities, learning difficulties, learning disabilities, mental health etc. IMHO Hampden falls into the 'Salt of the earth' catergory.

I dont wish to fall out with you, but that is the most patronising shit I have ever read on here.

Do you know anything about the people on here? Do you know about their private lives? What challenges they have overcome?

No, so I suggest you keep your comments to something you know something about

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Software Engineer
Electronic Discovery

i.e. If you're being investigated by the SFO I will be getting the data off your backup tapes so they can NAIL you!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Deportivo Seagull said:
For what it's worth I studied Electronics at Uni, and am project manager in the semiconductor industry ... I'm with the rest of you, however I have some self respect ... I'm not in IT:lolol:

Well I was in IT long before it was called IT. It was DP in those days (No not Double Penetration).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Race said:
Domestic Engineer. Every home has/needs one!

I thought they were called Domestic Godesses?

:angel: :angel:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Dies Irae said:
I thought they were called Domestic Godesses?

:angel: :angel:

They are indeed, but Engineer sounds more professional, dont you think?!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Race said:
They are indeed, but Engineer sounds more professional, dont you think?!!!

ah but would you rather go to bed with a goddess ( or God in your case) or an engineer?

Of course this is academic again in your case as you do go to bed with a God:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Dies Irae said:
ah but would you rather go to bed with a goddess ( or God in your case) or an engineer?

Of course this is academic again in your case as you do go to bed with a God:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oh PURLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here