Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats Your Greatest Sporting Achievement

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
county league youth champions with hassocks
various other mid sussex football league medals

and i represented my primary school at the burgess hill schools athletics competition EVERY year at SKIPPING

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Scored a few hatricks for my Club team as a kid

I generally clear up from the break most weeks in 9 ball and 8 ball but I guess it's still a bit of an acheivement

Biggest sporting acheivement came this year when I hit 104no out of the teams 167. Only about the 5th time i'd played cricket as well!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I once took 4 wickets in an over playing Owzat...... 2 catches, one run out and the last one was the best.. bowled through the gate !

I also played a few times for Worthing CC 3rds and used to do a bit of leg spin long before it was popular........... I managed to bowl an overpitched ball that pitched 2 feet outside leg stump which gripped and bowled the unfortunate batsman behind the legs....... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::clap2::clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
NFSA Southern Shore Champion 1988,

HOLE IN ONE at the 16th at Seaford Head

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not great but when at Christs Hospital finally getting my first game playing for the U15s 1st 15 at rugby my Mum and Dad came to watch.

I was sent off after three minutes for knocking their scrum half out cold, in my defence it was part of the game plan and we won.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
use to be good at swimming when i was younger, doing butterfly stroke (probably because no one else did it) won a few medals at sussex tournaments and got 5th at a nationals once

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Playing in my volleyball team where we made the grand final in my competition one season. Unfortunately, we lost the final, but to get their represented the high point of my volleyball playing days. We made the semi finals several times in previous seasons but always lost, so it was good to make that break through. That was the first and only time I've participated in a "final" in any of the numerous sports that I've played (football, indoor soccer, tennis, badminton, table tennis) in an otherwise forgettable sporting "career" that has lasted my whole life and continues to this day.

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
Coming into bat at 0-1 and the opposition had the audacity to move in a silly mid on. I hit the first ball just past his ear for a 6 into the tennis courts. He went back to mid wicket and I got a single to him off the next ball as he had to field the ball from silly mid on.

Winning the football league title when i was in cubs

Have a similar scouting one. Being part of 2004 U14 National Scout Dragon Boat Championship winning team.

Also our form winning sports day in Yr 8 at High school.

Other than those, nothing else of notable mention.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Scored a hat trick for my school. We won 3-0 which made me feel even better
Beating someone who has bowled for England 11-10 in his own back yard
Winning the cub league and cup league double
Second in the school shot put

But my best sporting achievement was...

Beating my Dad in an arm wrestle when I was 14 (and yes, he may well of let me win).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here