Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats Your Greatest Sporting Achievement

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Its been a terrific 24 hours for myself in the sporting world, although not much use to the actual world

Last night at football training I scored my first ever perfect hatrick (bearing in mind these were hockey goals) A goal with my right foot, one with my left and a HEADER

Then after that glorious night, I followed it up with a couple of Magners and a 158 check out at darts, my first check out over 100.

2 treble 20's crowned with a double 19 - and the result was me doing a running leaping David Pleat impression round the pool table :clap2:

Anyone else got any good sporting achievements??

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I had Giles Hayward (England U19 captain and ex-Sussex failure) caught on the boundary in a house match.

Oh and we reached the quarter finals of the BUSA Nationals, losing to the eventual winners, Loughbrough, by 130 runs :down:

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hitting 180 at darts
Winning the football league title when i was in cubs

Thats it:down:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Breaking at still holding (I think) the record for the 9th wicket for St Peters CC is a festival match at Scaynes Hill. Not sure of the exact stand but it was around 114 of which I contributed 26, only to get out in the last over of the day. Still saved the game though.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Played football for mid-sussex between the ages of 12 and 14

AND

Hit the crossbar from a free kick at withdean

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Won the Kent Juniours Table Tennis Team event
Had a 13 dart finish
Broke and cleared up at pool many a time

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Scoring a HATRICK of PENALTIES in a cup semi-final last season.

or taking 9-26 in a Lancashire league game, when I was young and could still bowl QUICK.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
I used to play a lot of darts. My best evening contained 15x180's and two 170 check-outs (both against my Dad!). Never been near that sort of level again, although still score the occasional 180 and 170 finish. Captained my pub darts team for four seasons.

In snooker, potting a re-spotted black into the middle left pocket from the break-off shot to win a tied game - needless to say, I was called a Lucky Banker!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
4 wicket maiden.

Scoring a brace on my primary school debut against older opposition and scoring a diving header from 12 yards out in training :clap:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I used to play a lot of darts. My best evening contained 15x180's and two 170 check-outs (both against my Dad!). Never been near that sort of level again, although still score the occasional 180 and 170 finish. Captained my pub darts team for four seasons.

Wont face me on the old jockey though will ya?!

Yoda

English & European
Sussex County 400m hurdle champion in 2005.
Member of the Worthing Harriers mens team to finish 3rd in the National Cup Final (For non British League teams) in 2000 then going on to win Worthing Sports Councils team of the year.
Part of the Southern Mens League division one winning team in 2001.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sussex County 400m hurdle champion in 2005.
Member of the Worthing Harriers mens team to finish 3rd in the National Cup Final (For non British League teams) in 2000 then going on to win Worthing Sports Councils team of the year.
Part of the Southern Mens League division one winning team in 2001.

The thing that really pissed me off was school sports day.I was shit at everything apart from football.Couldn't run,jump or throw.Well actually my throwing was ok.I expected to come last in all running advents.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Playing rugby for the school, opponents kicked off, I caught the ball on our ten yard line and proceeded to outpace the entire opposition to touch down under the posts. Oh and then kicked the conversion :clap2:

I was a bit quicker then :down:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Playing rugby for the school, opponents kicked off, I caught the ball on our ten yard line and proceeded to outpace the entire opposition to touch down under the posts. Oh and then kicked the conversion :clap2:

I was a bit quicker then :down:

You mean try

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here