Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whats worse?

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
farting loudly in front of someone important, or farting quietly and creating a stink in front of someone important!!
:glare:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
virgirlo said:
farting loudly in front of someone important, or farting quietly and creating a stink in front of someone important!!
:glare:

Depends if it's just you two, if not then you can just pass the blame on a stinker when you're in a crowded room.
:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
farting loudly and following through....then everyone getting a wiff as you bolt for the toilet!

now THATS comedy!

Last edited:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
ben andrews girlfriend said:
creating a stink and being quiet is definitely better, cause you can blame it on someone else!

However when there's nobody around to blame it on, then a loud, odourless fart can at least be laughed over. A stinker is just embarassing.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
I was standing on the train this morning, and I really had to hold a fart in as there were people sitting down whose noses were inches away from my arse. I was debating in my mind what I would do if I couldn't hold it in and it was a) audible and/or b) stinky. Would I say pardon me? Would I giggle like a six year old? Would I blush? Would I simply melt into the floor? Luckily my sphincter saved me from making a decision.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A stinker can be embarrassing. But I find its better to break that awkward silence by breathing in deeply through the nostrils, then exhaling loudly and saying:

"Ahhhh, 1995 unless I'm very much mistaken. A vintage year by anyones standards".

Then tilt your head, give a wry little wink and be on your way.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
How to hide those farts!

How can one cover up a fart?

There is a company called Fartypants that sells underwear designed to absorb the odor of farts. If you should be caught without your Fartypants, another ploy is to blame the dog or cat, if one should be present, or complain about how the wind must be blowing from the direction of the paper mill. As for the sound... if you are in a large group of people, act oblivious and innocent, or glance quickly at the person next to you, as if you think he/she did it. Other strategies include coughing or suddenly moving your chair so that people think that they misheard the fart. If you are with one other person, you can act as if nothing happened, and the other person may believe he was mistaken in thinking he heard a fart.

:clap2:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Re: How to hide those farts!

The Northstander said:
How can one cover up a fart?

There is a company called Fartypants that sells underwear designed to absorb the odor of farts. If you should be caught without your Fartypants, another ploy is to blame the dog or cat, if one should be present, or complain about how the wind must be blowing from the direction of the paper mill. As for the sound... if you are in a large group of people, act oblivious and innocent, or glance quickly at the person next to you, as if you think he/she did it. Other strategies include coughing or suddenly moving your chair so that people think that they misheard the fart. If you are with one other person, you can act as if nothing happened, and the other person may believe he was mistaken in thinking he heard a fart.

:clap2:

However the coughing/moving chair act can just leave you digging yourself into the whole further as you fail to recreate that fart sound. :lolol: However, the dog excuse is a good one, afterall they can't deny it can they. :D

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
what about the pooing in public toilet issue. with ladies toilets a poo in public is frowned upon, or you laiden the toilet with paper to cushion the sound.
same for men? :glare:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I like to make loud grunting noises whilst stood next to the toilet in the locked cubicle when someone enters, only a few minutes later dropping into the pan a over sized melon!

Imagine the comedy this causes when listening to the reaction !

:clap:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What about when you're about to sneeze but, oh-no, a gusto comes shooting out the other end? That's surely the worst because everyone knows it was you.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
bogie in your teeth :)

Last edited:

Albion Rob

I think it's different for blokes. It's practically compulsary for you to be loud and thorough then walk out of the toilet grinning from ear to ear and giving th next bloke in a conspiratorial wink.

jail bird

Oct 19, 2003
sin bin
there's definately a boy/girl divide in 'off for a dump' behaviour. In my teenage days camping, the girls quietly snuck off to have a poo whilst the boys, almost triumphantly, made their intentions known with the exaggerated collection of the loo roll and copy of The Sun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here