Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the worst injury you've ever had?

stimpy

Apr 28, 2012
Lancing
I've got quite a list of bones I've broken; big toe, nose, right wrist, right collarbone (snapped in half), right shoulder, left elbow (x2), left arm (x2), think thats it. Most injuries incurred whilst riding / racing downhill MTB, needless to say I don't do it anymore.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Triple leg break, 2nd game of the rugby season, but played again in the last game of the same season.....

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Fractured the front of my skull when i was attacked in Beckenham Hight Street they hit me with a hammer and a beer bottle when i was 18 and damaged my frontal lobe i have Bi -Lateral anosmia (only 50 percent of my taste and smell)

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Where do I start? Broken nose and 2 broken toes playing football,had 12 stitches in Head wound while Surfing also 10 stitches in leg wound also Surfing,bad electrical burns on both hands putting right some DIY-ers electrical bodging (nice bit of compensation though) Broke two fingers in a punch-up,broke 3 ribs and 2 fractured vertebrae in neck when some lovely lady decided that she need not stop at red lights and wrote my car off.Apart from that,never really injured myself.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Had my head removed and placed with some other skeleton, got "found" in Piltdown, the rest is history

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I pulled my hamstring doing a kick-split at a club in 2008. Should not have jumped up before falling into it. Foolish.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
3 broken ribs
broken bones in right foot
oh,I've got a scar on my forehead where my car bootlid attacked me, but that's it.

Nothing amazingly exciting like a spear through the head or having my chod bitten off by an ex girlfriend though

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Broke my right ankle at school about 5 years ago, one wobbly stair outside and I was down.

For a couple years now my left ankle plays up all the time. Something's wrong with it but doctors only checked for a break so not sure what it is. It will just go whenever it wants, so playing football is a risk for it but the other day I was standing in the kitchen not moving and it just gave way. Bloody ankle :lolol:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
broke my leg in a nasty tackle when I was 20. I was supposed to be the next Peter Ward but it ended my career. my leg.jpg

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
All from one 5-a-side tackle... Sprained Anterior, Posterior, Medial meniscus and a complete rupture of my Medial collateral. Couldn't play football for 3 years. It is still f**ked, clicks when I walk and aches all the time as I have cartilage rubbing. NHS wont operate... Still play football though, probably shouldn't but I wanna! If you see a guy at the amex constantly stretching his right knee, sometimes kicking backwards to workout a click... It could be me!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
All from one 5-a-side tackle... Sprained Anterior, Posterior, Medial meniscus and a complete rupture of my Medial collateral. Couldn't play football for 3 years. It is still f**ked, clicks when I walk and aches all the time as I have cartilage rubbing. NHS wont operate... Still play football though, probably shouldn't but I wanna! If you see a guy at the amex constantly stretching his right knee, sometimes kicking backwards to workout a click... It could be me!

What happened in the tackle?

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
What happened in the tackle?

Position your leg as if you're making a pass (side footed), I went into a tackle like that. The other guy had a straight leg, his foot held my right in the turf, my body kept going forward and opened up the inside of my knee as my foot twisted backwards. Felt and heard it was buggered.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Fortunately this apparently happened to someone else.. A rugby player dislocated his femur and whilst relocating it his right testicle got trapped between the top of his femur(thigh bone) and his pelvis. Approximately how much would that have hurt?

total nonsense

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Snapped my left forearm falling out of a tree when I was a kid, lots of concussions from playing skater hockey,

Think the worst is a twisted intestine when I was a kid, a group of us built a ramp out of bricks and a plank of wood and we were jumping on our bmx's, we decided to lay down and jump people, I was on the end, my mate didn't get enough speed up and landed on my stomach, did a lot of damage and I'm still not regular when it comes to having a shit. That was 28 years ago.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
When I was a catering assistant at Worthing hospital, I was chopping tomatoes for the sandwiches, and I put my little finger through the circular meat slicer. Not horizontal so as to chop the tip off, the blade went vertically into my finger, missing the bone and leaving my finger splayed open. I did it in the right place though, just a short walk up the corridor to A & E, then I passed out when I got there and had a good look at the damage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here