Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the right thing to do?

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
HampshireSeagulls said:
Yep - because they go round someone else's house for a shit. Why have a pet which you don't see for ages, and just comes home to get fed?

And apparently if you are over 60 you don't need to pick up dogshit.....

No if your over 60 you cant pick up dog shit. Why would you want a pet that cant do anything for itself? Isn't it more sanitary just to get a baby? :dunce:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Redhead said:
No if your over 60 you cant pick up dog shit. Why would you want a pet that cant do anything for itself? Isn't it more sanitary just to get a baby? :dunce:

Have you BEEN near the business ends of a baby?! Jesus Christ, even cats have been known to give around of applause for the amount of stuff they can eat, shit and puke.

Are you telling me that the cat can open it's own food tins now????

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Oh great. Condemned by the mighty Kev. Just because it's a cat, and can therefore be loosely linked to the word "pussy" doesn't mean that it's "kewl" to defend the position.

I'll take that as a seal of approval then.:dunce:

HampshireSeagulls said:
Oh great. Condemned by the mighty Kev. Just because it's a cat, and can therefore be loosely linked to the word "pussy" doesn't mean that it's "kewl" to defend the position.

I'll take that as a seal of approval then.:dunce:

Kev The Ape:

"No opinions of his own offered since 1986"

See also: Strike aka Charles Balls.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
MrV said:
I ran over a cat on my first driving lesson, I thought it was OK cos it ran off, but it ended up just running home to die on its owners doorstep.

Well traumatic for a first driving lesson, but one thing it taught me is that cats are thick.

So for that reason I'd go for option 5.

:clap:

Don't tell fresh

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
further news ....its still there so I guess its dead.. a good meal for a fox tonight and 1 less pest in my neighbourhood

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I hit a seagull once, he flew across the road, naturally I sped up to ensure contact, got it on the head with the bumper, it rattled around underneath for quite a while, then I made sure it was dead by checking mirrors, proudly spotting the thing lying on its back in the road :clap2:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
HampshireSeagulls said:
Have you BEEN near the business ends of a baby?! Jesus Christ, even cats have been known to give around of applause for the amount of stuff they can eat, shit and puke.

Are you telling me that the cat can open it's own food tins now????

No but mine are capable of catching small mammals and reptiles the list includes mice, voles, shrews, a grass snake and a rabbit!!!

HampshireSeagulls said:
If the bloody thing is half dead, what should you do - bandage it and give it half a paracetamol?

If an animal is in pain, you are not qualified to fix it, then put it out of it's misery. Personally, I hate cats. Mobile shitting machines that get a good half pint of water when they come in the garden (from a pump up water rifle).

When was the last time you saw a cat complete a Sudoku? Intelligent my arse.

What is a Sudoku?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
No. 6 Never drive down my road or come anywhere near my cat, or I'll beat the living shit out of you.

We feed our cats Chicken nuggets and they certainly learnt how to cut into the packet...... so we put the food in a large litter bin......until they learnt how to open the bin.....now we have to have a large weight on the bin.

We also used to put there food into a food feeder compartment which had a timer. The cats soon learnt how to open the compartment that made it ineffective.

:clap2:
Also ours eat cheese, mango's, melons etc

So they don't need tin openers.:clap:

Last edited:

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
except fore the dead one in Hove lol

cats are vermin

No. 6 Never drive down my road or come anywhere near my cat, or I'll beat the living shit out of you.

Tell me your road Im on the way with my car...."the kitty killer"

Last edited:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
pigsinspace said:
imagine this senario.... driving down the road and a cat runs out in front of you..the cat goes under the car does a dramatic tumble then lays "dead like" at the side of the road.

Whats the right thing to do?

1. nothing
2. keep driving
3. take poor tiddles to a vet
4. call an ambulance
5. dispatch poor pussy to pussy heavon, by reversing over it?

ps I dont like cats and chose option 2

sorry if its your cat.

Try this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here