Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the right thing to do?

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
imagine this senario.... driving down the road and a cat runs out in front of you..the cat goes under the car does a dramatic tumble then lays "dead like" at the side of the road.

Whats the right thing to do?

1. nothing
2. keep driving
3. take poor tiddles to a vet
4. call an ambulance
5. dispatch poor pussy to pussy heavon, by reversing over it?

ps I dont like cats and chose option 2

sorry if its your cat.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
No 2, its not like it was a DOG or owt.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
if its a palarse supporter surley people would choose 5

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
2373.jpg

Definately no.5 ,then 2, then 5 ,then 2, then 5, then2.......................

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Check it. If it's not dead, finish it off. Pointless going through the whole RSPCA route, as cats are not licenced or registered.

If you aren't quite up to finishing the job, then drive on and hope that the thought of it dying slowly and painfully at the side of the road, or being eaten by rats/foxes, etc, does not disturb your sleep. And don't worry about the small children who have lost their cat for Christmas, and will be hoping on Christmas morning that it comes back in through the cat flap.

Personally, I think cats are a waste of space, and they should be finished off even if they are not injured, but a quick stamp on the head, or a whack with something out of the boot should not be too difficult.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
HampshireSeagulls said:
Personally, I think cats are a waste of space, and they should be finished off even if they are not injured, but a quick stamp on the head, or a whack with something out of the boot should not be too difficult. [/B]

What a stupid thing to say. Cats are far more interesting and intelligent than dogs!!! To be suggesting kicking them in the head or hitting them is cruel and stupid (even if said as a joke).

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Finchley Seagull said:
What a stupid thing to say. Cats are far more interesting and intelligent than dogs!!! To be suggesting kicking them in the head or hitting them is cruel and stupid (even if said as a joke).

If the bloody thing is half dead, what should you do - bandage it and give it half a paracetamol?

If an animal is in pain, you are not qualified to fix it, then put it out of it's misery. Personally, I hate cats. Mobile shitting machines that get a good half pint of water when they come in the garden (from a pump up water rifle).

When was the last time you saw a cat complete a Sudoku? Intelligent my arse.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Finchley Seagull said:

BUT, as he said it was his personal opinion, if pets were just being introduced now, no way would we put up with cats, they are just plain weird and about 25% of the population are allergic to them, PERSONALLY I would make it illegal to own one and any found on the streets be hung by the nearest tree.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Dogs are the tards of the animal world, they need constant care and attention, elp walking you have to clear up their shit etc. Cats are like teenagers food down twice a day and you don't see them for long periods. Sorted!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
HampshireSeagulls said:
If the bloody thing is half dead, what should you do - bandage it and give it half a paracetamol?

If an animal is in pain, you are not qualified to fix it, then put it out of it's misery. Personally, I hate cats. Mobile shitting machines that get a good half pint of water when they come in the garden (from a pump up water rifle).

When was the last time you saw a cat complete a Sudoku? Intelligent my arse.

you are a :censored:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Redhead said:
Dogs are the tards of the animal world, they need constant care and attention, elp walking you have to clear up their shit etc. Cats are like teenagers food down twice a day and you don't see them for long periods. Sorted!

Yep - because they go round someone else's house for a shit. Why have a pet which you don't see for ages, and just comes home to get fed?

And apparently if you are over 60 you don't need to pick up dogshit.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here