Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the point?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
i pity people who talk such utter shite.

and i may have grasped the wrong end of the stick (and apologies if i have) but i don't think telling Mr Frutos that the meaning of life is to have kids is quite what he wants to hear.

you are a total and utter wanker :tosser: my kids are my life its wankers like you posting your endless f***ing crap and utter drivel on here that really piss me off u ****

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
you are a total and utter wanker :tosser: my kids are my life its wankers like you posting your endless f***ing crap and utter drivel on here that really piss me off u ****

Ooh. Get Her.

If You Can't Find More Of A Point To Your Life Than Having Children Then There Really Is No Point To Life. Is There? Think About It For One Minute. What Was The Point Of Our Parents' Lives? Or Our Grandparents? Or Our Children?

I Tell You What f***ing Pisses Me Off - Twats Who Overuse Smilies. You're One Of The Worst Culprits.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Frutos

8 hours ago I was having the shittiest time of my life! I was completely low and couldn't see any way out of my situation. i won't go into it here but everything was wrong, job, money. my landlord threatening me with eviction, everything!

4 hours after that, and to prove someone wrong, I looked at a website and found a possible solution to ALL of it and there seems like a light at the end of the tunnel! Literally ALL the pieces of the jigsaw will fall into place if this ne thing works! But I'll know in the next couple of days, and even if it doesn't I know I have options where earlier I felt I had none!

It shows that no matter how crap things might seem, at any point, when you don't expect to find it, something can turn up to make life seem brighter again!

Don't give up but keep the hope!

Glad you are already feeling better though and hope things look up for you soon

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ooh. Get Her.

If You Can't Find More Of A Point To Your Life Than Having Children Then There Really Is No Point To Life. Is There? Think About It For One Minute. What Was The Point Of Our Parents' Lives? Or Our Grandparents? Or Our Children?

I Tell You What f***ing Pisses Me Off - Twats Who Overuse Smilies. You're One Of The Worst Culprits.

:lol::glare:???:lolol::laugh::tosser:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The best thing when life seems shit is to put it in perspective to others I always do that and rarely get very down.

Take for instance the following:

Do you live in Zimbabwe therefore an oppressive regime where you are forced to do what the government says and not be able to afford to live anyway.

Do you have to walk 5 miles to get clean drinking water like many others do in Africa

Perhaps you have kids who in other countries would now have to work for around 4 pence an hour

Think it through and there are many people who have a much less to look forward to and even less control over their destiny.

At least you can change somethings

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Self-Indulgent Whiney Bollocks More Like.

If 1066Gull Had Posted That Kind Of Shite, Frutos Would Be On His Back Quicker Than A Quick Poof On A Mong Boy's Back.

If 1066 had posted it, he'd have whined about money, lesbians, virginity and threatened to kill himself. Also, Frutos makes posts with some content other than that listed above...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here