Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the point?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
...you know, of life in general?

Right now, I'm really struggling to see one. People you think are mates treat you like shit, love is nothing but a distant memory and I can't seem to find any kind of suitable employment whatsoever.

Makes you wonder why you bother sometimes.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Asking what the point of life is is a pointless question in itself. Accept that there is no point and get by the best you can whilst trying not to hurt anyone else on the way. Don't plan, don't desire what you can't have, expect more from yourself than you do from others, have as much fun as you can and try to live in the moment.

That any help?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Right now, I'm really struggling to see one. People you think are mates treat you like shit, love is nothing but a distant memory and I can't seem to find any kind of suitable employment whatsoever.

I agree completely, life stinks.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on.
Don't let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.

Great sig. :bowdown:

You live in Brighton, you have EVERYTHING to live for. :)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
doug_loft.jpg

?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The point of life is growing your own life in the form of CHILLIES...its BRILLIANT and you get to eat the fruits of your labour!

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania

I agree completely, life stinks.

Yes, sometimes it does.

But the great thing about being a sentient being able to make choices is that you can always choose to go in a different direction.

There's a whole world out there - there must be some joy waiting out there for you somewhere?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Fruity. If you do not have any dependants and you are not tied down with a property etc. then I would suggest you hit the open road. Searching for the meaning of life is not the answer. It will come to you eventually.

You are obviously a bright chap and should not waste time in the wrong job. I am in the process of following my own advice and chasing a dream....soon.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
at least you arent zimbabwean - hats the way i look at things

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

But apart from that, fine?

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
:ohmy: Sorry I thought we were all on this earth to support the Albion, it's obvious from the hysterical posts we get on NSC innit? Everything else is a sideshow:rolleyes:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

sorry I appear to have posted under Frutos alias :blush:

seriously mate , keep your chin up - these crap moments come and go and if you let them they'll dig into you

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here