Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the most valuable thing you have LOST?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
To run alongside the other thread- what is the most valuable item YOU have lost?, again it does not have to be money.

I'll kick off,

I lost my one and only car key last year, and had to spend upwards of £300 to get the key replaced and the locks changed!!!:angry::rant:

next.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
my wallet with loads of cash and all my cards on a footy team piss up in france.
fell out me pocket in a taxi. :censored:

chez, me brother, phoned the taxi company to pick us up at end of the night and the driver had found my wallet with all contents still there :clap2:

was the end of the evening when the taxi guy turned up so we took him out for drinks - top bloke and what a lucky result

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
not the watch, the hooker

:jester:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
A £100 bag with a Nintendo DS and clothes in it!

I also must have lost my mind when I asked the cabby to drive me back from Oxford to Brighton, and then halfway asking him to turn back and drive me back to Oxford- cost me £300 after being frogmarched to the cash point. I was meant to be playing cards at the gut shot in London but ended up missing the game and going on a bender between London and Oxford. Never again.

So all in all an absolute shite night out in Oxford cost me about £600.

Another bag with my passport and text books got stolen at a London Bridge pub a few months ago so another £200 worth of stuff gone, on my birthday as well!

ie. Never trust me with your valuables because they will get lost/stolen.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Only lost temporarily, but....

Flying back from Barcelona after a romantic weekend away with Mrs P, I decided to leave my travel bag on the back seat of the taxi that took us to the airport.

Tickets, both passports, both mobiles, house keys, car keys, cam-corder and about £100were in it.

We managed to fly back to Blighty without passports, and 2 weeks later I got a letter from the British Embassy over there saying the taxi driver had handed the whole lot in.
:bowdown:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I left a really expensive Aquascutum raincoat in a left luggage locker in Cologne.

I'm also very fond of leaving things on a train: I left a bag of dirty washing (about 60% of my wardrobe at the time) on a train and even worse, I left a load of personal belongings (letters and photos) on another train when I moved flat. They were worth nothing but it means I have virtually no record of teenagehood and my time at uni as everything was gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here