Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the most valuable thing you have LOST?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Me marbles

Edit: Just re-read the thread title, and as I've done better without them, they were perhaps of little value :thumbsup:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
After an Albion home match, my wallet with all my cards, about £50 cash and four tickets to see Franz Ferdinand that I'd been trusted to get for me and some mates (this was about five years ago when they were half decent).

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
After an Albion home match, my wallet with all my cards, about £50 cash and four tickets to see Franz Ferdinand that I'd been trusted to get for me and some mates (this was about five years ago when they were half decent).

And I also seem to remember a mobile phone & 3 cans of Strongbow that got nicked when you were asleep on a train between Chichester & Southampton, or was it on the train back from Southampton to Fratton :drink: I seem to remember that episode cost you a lot of humble pie;)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I guess I lost the respect of my old mate who i thought i could trust, but tried to snatch everything good i ever have, even if its not material (i.e everythig i was good at he would try to take) and i hate him so much.

Wait, what? No! I lost my PSP. It had a lot of photos and coursework on it. THAT was vauleable!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My Mojo........... however, I have recently found it again !:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here