Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whats the most stupid comment you have ever heard at a football match ?

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
mine has to be today...i was on a train from Grantham to Nottingham and this Forest fan was chatting to a couple of Albion on the table behind me.Referring to Forests failure to go up last year and one game in particular he said "we were 3 - 0 up and we ended up losing 4 - 2 " ??????????

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
come on p**A*E

stupidist f***ing chant ever..........FACT....... THREAD CLOSED

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
At Carlisle a few weeks back, we wer walking along outside the ground after a 2-0 defeat, and a Calisle cahv sad to us "looks like league two for you boys next season then":thud: we were quick to point out that we were on 49 points (I think) and in the top half of the table.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The two gonads sat on the wall in the away end at Kingstonian shouting racist abuse at their players, not realising that several of ours were also black....ignorant twats.

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
mine has to be today...i was on a train from Grantham to Nottingham and this Forest fan was chatting to a couple of Albion on the table behind me.Referring to Forests failure to go up last year and one game in particular he said "we were 3 - 0 up and we ended up losing 4 - 2 " ??????????

That's not at a football match though:)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
well done Kerry Mayo

rosscrudos

Mar 17, 2008
I remember being on Valley Parade years ago, it was a really cold day and this woman behind us goes "could do with having a fire here". About 10 people turned and called her a idiot....as it was only a few years after the disaster there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"For f***'s sake, look interested Wilkins" - shouted when Wendy used to grace our midfield back at the Goldstone.

Wilkins had gone off about 10 minutes before.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
On that note, a friend commented on the Doncaster home match that Bowditch was fantastic and should have got MOM. :jester:

A few years ago we had to sit in D block where this bloke could only squeak, 'Play football, Brighton, play football'
A few months later we encountered the same bloke at Bramall Lane saying exactly the same thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here