Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the most RANDOM piece of Albion-related memorabilia you have?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I have been having a bit of a clear-out and came across this:

IMAG0743.jpg

This is a Withdean seat. Nothing unusual in that of course, but this is from the AWAY end. It was given to me by one of my Daughter's dirty Pikey Saints Fan friends, after the game in 2011.

What's YOUR most random piece of Albion memorabilia?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have a bit of a seat from the old goldstone south stand and bit of concrete from the east terrace still. Its only paperweight size. i did nick a bit of turf but it got planted in my parents garden.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I have a boys 11th birthday card still in the cellophane with a picture of the albion v Sheff wed from the semi final, I saw it in a shop up north and had to buy it.

I also have a large hexagon shaped cardboard picture of Terry Connor leaping for a header against I think Grimsby, that I saw in William Hills bookmakers in Warrington I went in and asked if I could have it and they took it out of the window display for me. I think in the mid too late 80s.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
P1130211 (Small).JPG

Not sure if it's random, can't quite remember where I got it, but I've had it for years and years.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
A lifesize signed poster of Charlie Oatway.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have a complete pack of the nearly-naked Xmas cards produced in the Withdean years.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Two complete seats from the West Stand at the Goldstone. I have considered selling them but have no idea what they're worth nor if I could really do it !

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
i have the piece of turf from charlton where lualua took his freekick in december... forgot how i got on the pitch though :glare:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The Newcastle promotion match programme signed by all the players.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A laminated car sticker from the early 90s. I'm convinced they used to produce them themselves.

Cheap print out. Laminate. One hole punch. One rubber sucker.

Bob's your uncle.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357234994267.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357234994267.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 113

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A laminated car sticker from the early 90s. I'm convinced they used to produce them themselves.

Cheap print out. Laminate. One hole punch. One rubber sucker.

Bob's your uncle.

That is truly terrible! :lolol:

I've still got my very cracked/worn out 'DON'T FOLLOW ME, FOLLOW THE SEAGULLS' car sticker - a classic in its day.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Probably doesn't count, but I've got the Cup Final replay programme signed by the Albion squad in the Wembley changing room.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A very tatty and worn out tea towel from the Cup Final with all the signatures of the squad printed on it. I have no idea where it came from as I certainly didn't buy it!!

Somewhere I also have a menu from the Cup Final dinner signed by most of the players

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not really random or exclusive, either.
I still have the free red scarf we all got at the Peterborough away game, yonks ago.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Albion signature book type-thing from the 1997/1998 season.

I'm sure your memory will take you back to all the stars we had playing for us that season.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I have a plastic Seagull that I bought from the Goldstone shop in 1983 and took to both finals. I also have a grey BHA Sweatshirt from 1983 that I also bought from the shop in the 83 run in to the final (which must have shrunk cos it doesn't fit me any more), and a banner I made and didn't use, and a BCal replica shirt (size small).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here