Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the most depressing place you've ever been??

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mine was just recently when we went to Watford. I have never wanted to leave somewhere so much in my whole life, the place was making me angry and pretty depressed and then, because we didn't drag ourselves out of the pub we missed the train and had to wait another hour in a pub. Luckily we found Dover who took my mind off the place by talking shit for a while but we still made sure we got to the train station 20 minutes before the train was due to leave so we didn't miss it.

f***ing HELLHOLE, Watford is.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Crewe wasn't too nice, neither was Newport station where i ended up stranded for a couple of hours later that day.

Albion Rob

I would have to say Skegness. Went to a weekend at Butlins with my girlfriend and we were getting the train on the Sunday but we managed to miss it and had to hang around for three and a half hours. We had no money and the place was full of ugly northern people so it was just a depressing place to be.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Berwick. Cold, wet and very nearly Scotland.

Black Dog

Nov 1, 2004
Hereford Half Time
Kingstonian, when we lost in the FA Cup
Withdean
And Sainsburys late night on a Thursday.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Black Dog said:
Oops forgot Ford station when its cold and windy, no where to hide!

oh yeah i used to get the train to and from work from there nasty place.

port vale was a nasty horrible place and gillingham has to be one of the most shocking places i have been to.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Oasis live at Knebworth...GOD that was hard to take!

Other than that, Brentford last season, that was a dark and dingy depressing night...how the hell we got promoted after that I'll never know :)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I found Milton Keynes very depressing when we visited there last season. Everything about the place seems false. It has no character or sense of history about it at all. I thought it was perfect that the pub the police directed us to was a big Wetherspoons. That said it all really.

D

Deleted User X18H

Some where called Brockley Finns on Saturday about three stops from the SOL a concrete area full of high rise flats and a large Chav population and people carrying Lidl and Jean warehouse bags who looked like they could do with a wash.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Farnworth, near Bolton.

A small town with small-minded people. The High Street consists purely of kebab shops, really cheap clothes shops and pubs that you don't go into unless you were actually conceived on their pool table.

It's normally raining, and when it's not it looks as if it's about to. It's the kind of place you would just NEVER live.

Except I do.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Newark, New Jersey, truly awful place, makes Croydon look like Paris.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here