Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's The Furtheset North In Britain You Have Been?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Oban. quite nice place.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Lerwick in the Shetlands for work.......

In December.......

GRIM :nono:

On the other hand having spent several weeks working on Flotta Oil Terminal some years ago I can confirm the earlier posts that the Orkney Islands are very scenic and interesting - although the weather is still a bit hit or miss even in July!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Glasgow when I visited paradise (park head/Celtic park) and compared to the rest of the area it was the closet they have to paradise!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Some really shitty town between Edinburgh and Glasgow called Coatbridge. One of the worst places I have ever been to.

I've also been there - in fact, went to a football match there, Albion Rovers v Cowdenbeath. One of the most depressing places I have ever been to! Rows of ugly grey buildings and decaying tower blocks. Albion Rovers' ground, Cliftonhill, is one of the bleakest places you could ever wish to watch a football match.

0804066.jpg

0804060.jpg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Inverness, hire a lovely cabin cruiser and spent a week on the Caledonian Canal heading west to Fort William and back thru Loch Ness. Lovely holiday and would highly recommend it.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
I lived in Elgin for nearly 3 years, during which we visited the Shetland Islands. Beautiful place with plenty of interesting historical sites.

We lived in Gardenstown, just east of Banff for 5 yrs . Lovely area often missed by tourists .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here