Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats The Funniest Thing Youve Seen/Done When Youre Drunk

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Well what is it?

Today i was doing some shopping in a well known supermarket, when a drunk student walked in, and being urged by his mates, ran down the isle by the front door and dived from a good couple of yards away and rugby tackled a HUGE tower of Cadburys Cream Eggs, got up and legged it out the door and left a trail of carnage behind him

was so so funny and must be encouraged some more :clap2:

So lets hear some more tales of drunken buffoonary!!

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I have a drunk supermarket story too.

Last week, after a couple of beers I went into my local 24hour mega supermarket. Whilst at the end of the fizzy drinks aisle, I said rather loudly "Tranmere Rovers". I don't know why, and I wasn't really drunk either. I'm sure I got some funny looks.

That story is actually a bit lame, but it was funny for me at the time.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
mendoza10 said:
Well what is it?

Today i was doing some shopping in a well known supermarket, when a drunk student walked in, and being urged by his mates, ran down the isle by the front door and dived from a good couple of yards away and rugby tackled a HUGE tower of Cadburys Cream Eggs, got up and legged it out the door and left a trail of carnage behind him

was so so funny and must be encouraged some more

Yeah, really hilarious. Of course the cost of such buffoonery gets passed on to the rest of us.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
In my local Tesco there was a 5 ft tall Lindor Chocolate Bunny

A couple of drunk men came in and 1 of them punched a huge hole in the bunny :lolol:

Next time i was in Tesco the bunny was still there but had been reduced from £50 to £25 :lolol:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Come on, who goes to the supermarket when your drunk? (unless you are getting MORE booze)

I nearly walked out of a mates house at 2am in Whitehawk naked and was going to sing I love Moulscoombe, but got stopped before I walked out of the door :(

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
¡Cereal Killer! said:
I nearly walked out of a mates house at 2am in Whitehawk naked and was going to sing I love Moulscoombe, but got stopped before I walked out of the door :(

Probably for the best.

:lolol: :lolol:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
mendoza10 said:
Well what is it?

was so so funny and must be encouraged some more :clap2:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i wasnt drunk,but when i was younger,me and me mates used to go to bejams,we each chose a freezer that was nearly empty,we would then climb inside then wait til some poor person to open the lid:ohmy: ,sure we caused a few near heart attacks:eek:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
empire said:
i wasnt drunk,but when i was younger,me and me mates used to go to bejams,we each chose a freezer that was nearly empty,we would then climb inside then wait til some poor person to open the lid:ohmy: ,sure we caused a few near heart attacks:eek:

LOVE IT!!!
Is that now called Iceland?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
¡Cereal Killer! said:
I wanted to do it and another friend wanted to do it as well.

I still DO want to do it, but I have to get myself drunk again first :):drink:
It's been nice knowing you.....RIP.:lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Where do i start?.......sod it, ask my mates.:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I went to Withdean when really pissed once, that was f***ing funny cos this shit team in blue & whites stripes blurred around the pitch and lost to some northerners.....I laughed lots!

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
Far too many to mention....

Getting the food others have ordered at the bar and just couldn't be bothered to say it is not ours, (MMM McClusky's what a place)

Falling over the wire fence at the front of my parents house. The following morning my Mum complaining what happened to the fence and my nice jumper having a great big rusty wire mark over the front where i went ass over tit. I blamed the Holligans in the area offcourse.

Or a girl who liked me for ages who could not work out why I liked her best friend so when I was drunk I just told her. Ooops

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
drunkingly misdialled on my mobile on new years eve/morning, saying 'i love you' to the answerphone at work, instead of my mum...

injured while out mountain biking- going down a steep hill, loose gravel near the roadbridge at the the bottom - you do the math..

cheating at the fair, and reaching over the barrier to 'hoop' a prize while the attendant wasn't looking- everyone else saw, but didnt say a word- i think the stall had to give out a few prizes, that night!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Drunk as a skunk on holiday about 3 years ago by the pool. I decided as i was boiling hot i would bomb into the swimming pool, tucked my hand under my knees and everything. Problem was, it was the shallow end with about half a foot of water in it and shattered my ankle. Everyone was in stitches for ages and had to wait for a hand to help me stand up. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here