Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats The Funniest Thing Youve Seen/Done When Youre Drunk

ginadim said:
I have a drunk supermarket story too.

Last week, after a couple of beers I went into my local 24hour mega supermarket. Whilst at the end of the fizzy drinks aisle, I said rather loudly "Tranmere Rovers". I don't know why, and I wasn't really drunk either. I'm sure I got some funny looks.

That story is actually a bit lame, but it was funny for me at the time.

Blimey. You live life on the EDGE.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Many moons ago I was at a party and wound up having noisy sex (so I was told) with a near stranger. The real problem was that there were a load of other people also trying to sleep in the same room. Sadly I was too out of it to remember much of the details. :(

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
ginadim said:
I have a drunk supermarket story too.

Last week, after a couple of beers I went into my local 24hour mega supermarket. Whilst at the end of the fizzy drinks aisle, I said rather loudly "Tranmere Rovers". I don't know why, and I wasn't really drunk either. I'm sure I got some funny looks.

That story is actually a bit lame, but it was funny for me at the time.

That would only be foolhardy if you were in Wrexham at the time.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
There is a viscious viscious rumour floating around one establishment that I worked for in Canary Wharf, that following on from a particularly big bonus announcement one year, that later in the evening I was found giving several bar stools a dressing down for moving at inopportune moments, and impedeing my progress to the ladies room. Apparantly this dressing down took several minutes and I was still not happy with their response so I decided to give each one a smack....

I believe this story to be complete and utter tripe - however have not found anyone to back up my side of the story as yet.....so I am not feeling one iota of embarrassment at all.... (not half) :( :down: :blush: :lol:

Couple of Summers ago, the Bank Holiday Monday when Brighton beat Leicester 1-0 live on Sky. I went into the Walkabout, there were a few NSCers in there that day too, I remember seeing Crabbers, Maxwell and Artois. Anyway Brighton won so buoyed by that me and my two mates started knocking back shots. By 2PM we were wasted. So we had this brilliant idea of going into hotels and chasing each other down the corridoors with the fire extinguishers. We did the Thistle ok (I got covered head to toe in white powder) then decided to do the Queen's. Halfway through our water fight the security guards gave chase, Garry and Phil had an altercation with the security blokes and I hid in the disabled toilets for 15 mins or so :lolol: When I eventually emerged one of them was waiting for me at the door so I started strangling him... just as the old bill turn up.

Visit to the police station, charge for criminal damage and £80 fine + damages later, met back up with my mate and we spent the whole evening jumping up at unsuspecting people walking past from those boats along the beach near the clubs shouting out YAAAAARGH ME HEARTIES, come sail the 7 seas!

Best day ever :clap2:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I once shat myself and had to have a clean up operation round back of boozer with edge of boxers that wernt soiled.

Wasn't particulary funny at the time

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Perry Milkins said:
Bloke I knew started a punch-up with a Palace fan on Seaford sataion late at night....
I told you.....HE started it....

I JUST FINISHED IT.:lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
tonight were going to stick a note to a known rohypnol owner and get all the ladies to subsequently slag him off to his face.

ps were the only ones who know he spikes drinks.

i imagine that will be a humourous drunken experience

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
Well what is it?

Today i was doing some shopping in a well known supermarket, when a drunk student walked in, and being urged by his mates, ran down the isle by the front door and dived from a good couple of yards away and rugby tackled a HUGE tower of Cadburys Cream Eggs, got up and legged it out the door and left a trail of carnage behind him

was so so funny and must be encouraged some more :clap2:

So lets hear some more tales of drunken buffoonary!!

Ahh, I remember my first pint.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
tonight were going to stick a note to a known rohypnol owner and get all the ladies to subsequently slag him off to his face.

In all seriousness, wouldnt the note be better being passed to the police so he gets caught red handed

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:

What if you have it wrong? Sounds like some ill informed yokel paedo type bashing to me. If you are convinced of his guilt tell the rozzers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here